[Holy shit] Gas is cheap

Lexicon

Veteran-4
2.95 regular, 3.05 mid, 3.17 premium here in SC. I filled up almost 20 gallons for $62 on premium :heart:

I haven't had to gas up the vette in 2 weeks. Has it been this cheap for a while or did it just drop?

congrats, the powers that be have successfully conditioned you to think this is a cheap price for gas, considering gas in 2002 was like $1/gallon

but but but,,,, didn't you hear McCain tonight, he wants to bring the price of gas down further...

what's the price of a barrel of oil? didn't I hear it's like down to 70+ dollars a barrel or something? something is whack.

even the oil companies don't want a republican in the office... now I really am getting scared. wtf they want to lose so badly.

oh ya, california,,, they don't have to worry about us voting for Obama, still 3.fucn55 here.

Last edited:
congrats, the powers that be have successfully conditioned you to think this is a cheap price for gas, considering gas in 2002 was like $1/gallon

And a long time ago you could get a coke for a nickel. Cheap is a relative term. When I was paying almost $4/gal for premium, and I'm now paying close to $3, gas is cheap.

I appreciate you letting me know that you have a "vette". Thanks for that tidbit of useless information.

You're "welcome"?

I paid 3.61/gal today in CA. Oil was at ~70 dollars a barrel, but the high gas prices are justified by the price of the gas that is in the reserves costing X amount of dollars. The second that oil sky rockets those fucks at gas stations jack the prices all sorts of high, no matter how much are in the reserves.

Inflation_adjusted_gasoline_price.jpg

it be trending in the upwards directionation.

Back