Holy shit COD4 is short...

Black_Mana

Veteran XX
Fucking awesome...but short.

So my question is this, TW: Is the multiplayer experience and community good enough to warrant actually purchasing this game?

[PC not 360, idiots]

seeing as I started the game this afternoon and finished it this evening (about 5 hrs) I thought I'd give it a rest for the night. but yeah i totally plan on playing around with that. I especially wanna go back through the c-130 level

The multi is awesome. I'm seriously thinking of joining a clan for some competition. I haven't gotten tired of the game yet.

Its fun, but really frustrating in times. Theres things in multiplayer that should not be there, such as airstrikes, or helicopters(controlled by AI, but called in by players).

I thought this thread was about code4

I was like damn dude he kills niggas I don't care how tall he is.

multi is awesome on a pc, and runs well too. Its all twitch, of course, which is fine with me because im fucking awesome at twitch gaming.

knowledge of maps is everything, though. if you don't know them, campers will eat you alive.

That was my only beef with single player, I just wanted it to last longer and have another AC130 map. :-/ I wont even bother discussing the multi on 360 since your on PC. Most fun Ive had since Tribes though.

Yeah, when I first started multi, I found it helpful to play on servers with killcam enabled, because half the time I didn't know where the fuck I was getting shot from. There are a lot of nooks and crannys to hide in some of those maps.

I don't think you buy it for single player. You buy it because it's the best fps out there and the most fun since tribes.

Back