holy fuck bitcoin 375 dollar

You can offload as much as you want as long as people are willing to buy them. Good luck trying to get rid of 50,000 at once though. I doubt anyone could handle that amount.

So what would happen if a guy that had like 50,000 coins tried to cash out right now?

Would they give him his 35mill+ or only let him sell like 100 coins?

if you try to cash out from gox right now then you stare at a "pending" line for 2 years i think is their latest cash out estimate timeline

if you can find some idiot libertarian on the street who wants to buy a 600 dollar bitcoin then you can sell as many as he wants to buy and laugh your way to the bank along with the survival seed reserve guys and fallout shelter manufacturers.

Last edited:
Well you "can" but gox aint gonna part with their cash for it. you just gotta find someone to con into thinking buying a bitcoin at 600 bux a pop is a "good investment"

but if your definition of offloading your money is doing it in any way resembling how you would with an actual commodity (do we even call bitcoins a currency now) then the answer is "not really, no"

Also if you look at gox's ticker you notice that their price is determined by the most recent trade regardless of volume and that every time the price goes down there is a massive slew of buy orders for fractions of a bitcoin to pull it back up.

7ISsd5K.jpg

can someone xplain to me how china would have a higher price

they have a closed market somehow? you cant bring foreign ltc into their market or some shit?

Back