[Hockey] Carey Price

You don't know him yet, but I'm sure you will. This kid (20) is going to be one of the greatest goaltenders in the game.

He played 2 regular season games in the AHL for the Hamilton Bulldogs (AHL) last season and lead his mediocre team through the playoffs to win the Calder Cup. He's the next Patrick Roy, mark my fuckin words.

Carey Price - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
hes good but overrated because hes gonna play for the habs

and habs fans are fuckin idiots for the most part

I can't wait for then new season to start. I hope that Gagner and Cogliano will make the final roster for the Oilers and not be sent down to the minors.

I can't wait for then new season to start. I hope that Gagner and Cogliano will make the final roster for the Oilers and not be sent down to the minors.

well gagner gets the tryout for sure
cogs will stick guaranteed

for the moment it seems like
penner horcoff hemsky
torres stoll nilsson
moreau gagner cogliano
sanderson reasoner brodziak

well gagner gets the tryout for sure
cogs will stick guaranteed

for the moment it seems like
penner horcoff hemsky
torres stoll nilsson
moreau gagner cogliano
sanderson reasoner brodziak

I know Gagner will stick around for the 9 games before the Oilers have the option to send him back to the OHL so the season doesn't count against his contract. I think he'll stick around for longer than that.

I hope Cogliano will stick around but I expect him to be playing in the minors for most of the season.

I was kind of sad to see Thoresen go down to the AHL but he's got some developing to do if he wants to stick around at the NHL level.

Yea, it was shitty last year with a lot of injuries and what seemed to be no breaks at all. It just sucks that we got rid of two of the team leaders to get to where we are now. I like that Smith is now the captain in Philly and that Smyth looks like he'll get the C in Colorado after Sakic retires.

You don't know him yet, but I'm sure you will. This kid (20) is going to be one of the greatest goaltenders in the game.

He played 2 regular season games in the AHL for the Hamilton Bulldogs (AHL) last season and lead his mediocre team through the playoffs to win the Calder Cup. He's the next Patrick Roy, mark my fuckin words.

Carey Price - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pssh. He's got alot of competition.

Montoya.
Lundquist.
Ray Emery.
Fleury
Cam Ward
Kari Lehtonen
All these Goalies are within 5 years of age and all going to be amazing. Montoya is supposed to be and still believed to be one of the best in the game in a years to come. Price has no chance. And well... Lundquist record speaks for itself.

and the next patrick roy... theres no way!

Hershey (my team) isn't gonna be as good as the last couple years. We lost Mike Green and Dave Steckl to the Capitals, and Alexandre Giroux to the Thrashers...

:(

Ya it sucks you guys lost Smyth...it's weird with him not playing in EDM.

It sucks even more that the leafs picked up blake instead of smyth. Lets pick up the guy who has had one good season!

I hope Cogliano will stick around but I expect him to be playing in the minors for most of the season.

I was kind of sad to see Thoresen go down to the AHL but he's got some developing to do if he wants to stick around at the NHL level.

cogs will stick all year, unless we trade him for someone, he is our best option at the moment

also thor wont develop at all in the ahl, he's too good for the ahl
maybe scoring a ton in the ahl will help his confidence though
if pisani was still on the team i would not have been surprised to see thor waived, but pouliot jacques stortini and even brodziak are not better than him

Last edited:
maybe you should pick him up in the hockey pool.
Goalies don't get any good til they hit about 30, thats their peak. Same with dmen. The kid has a long way to go.

Back