hmmm

happypuppy?

Veteran-5
Anyone heard of this new Cowboy Bebop movie coming out? Spike is going to be played by Keanu Reeves. Remember watching the show when I was in HS and seeing the movie. Could be cool, or trash I guess
:popcorn:

ban these fucking weebaboos with obscure thread titles

Summary

Weeaboo (or Wapanese) is a term given to Japanophiles who obsess excessively over anything even slightly Japanese and glorify every anime and Final Fantasy game as masterpieces, regardless of how bad they are.

-seriously you knew this word? sad day for someone who has a badass sig. :tinfoil:

About naptown

Biography
thug (no way :o:)
Interests
thuggin (whats new? :confused:)
Occupation
full time thug (hmm lil white bitches dont thug)
Boss Site
thugcity.com: The Leading Rap Music Site on the Net (that where you get your black cock :o:)

Signature

lllllllllll;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; (yep a cool kid :roller:)

You owned yourself before you even posted. These forums are too easy now and days.

Summary

Weeaboo (or Wapanese) is a term given to Japanophiles who obsess excessively over anything even slightly Japanese and glorify every anime and Final Fantasy game as masterpieces, regardless of how bad they are.

-seriously you knew this word? sad day for someone who has a badass sig. :tinfoil:

Buize= bruised brain. :lol:

About naptown

Biography
thug (no way :o:)
Interests
thuggin (whats new? :confused:)
Occupation
full time thug (hmm lil white bitches dont thug)
Boss Site
thugcity.com: The Leading Rap Music Site on the Net (that where you get your black cock :o:)

Signature

lllllllllll;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; (yep a cool kid :roller:)

You owned yourself before you even posted. These forums are too easy now and days.

Nappy knows who "nexted" me with a PoPo visit. :lol:

l.jpg

Back