[HM:Crasher] New 1.40 Anti-Happymod

Thank you for your post bugz. I now have this thread going in the exact direction I was intending it to. I'm about to shut this discussion down with the next ss I post as soon as I can find it. :sunny:

those are cheats. they both assist you in more easily seeing something at distance that normally you would have to get closer to see.

so back in my day, many duelers would wear the grass skin which would make them blend in with the terrain - thus making it harder to see them. So I edited the grass skin to be all blue. So by what your saying, a skin that makes it harder or easier to see something is a cheat?
grassskin.JPG

If you wanna start the argument on visibility distance, go to your clientprefs.cs and change the $pref::TerrainVisibleDistance = ""; field to whatever your graphics card can handle. your still only going to be able to see as far as what the server has configured to allow you see.

being able to see when an enemy stops jetting from far away assists you in determining when to take your shot.

your a noob and you dont even have those kind of skills to predict long shots to begin with - you dont know if the person is going to starting jetting again or not, so that argument is void. the reason I have big jets is to make it easier to see the person from far away. you will still be able to see the person the same time anyone else could, its just makes it easier on the eyes. kind of like if you had bad vision then started wearing contacts or glasses. its not a cheat. ;)

here is another example of a model change that is not a cheat, but according to some of you - since it makes it easier to see, its a cheat? dumb fucking logic imo.

all_base_skins.JPG

i could even change it so that my disc launcher shot out apcs. you still have to know how to aim. these two things I use are only useful in CTF anyway. if you wanna talk some shit, come duel me in arghs and get your asses handed to you.

gg?

Last edited:
nigga u so dumb

model replacement is generally prohibited in all modern online multiplayer games for p obvious raisins
competitive tribe should not be about who can customize their client the best

nigga u so dumb

model replacement is generally prohibited in all modern online multiplayer games for p obvious raisins
competitive tribe should not be about who can customize their client the best

thats why they had crc checks. if you used something to bypass those checks, THEN THATS WHEN YOUR CHEATING :ftard:

this is kind of pointless anyway since this game has been dead competition wise since 2001. which is why in the ren community everyone has what I have and we all play on the same level. this game is a FPS anyway, First Person SHOOTER, this game requires aim and know how to play as a team. none of what I use will help with that, that shit just comes from experience and playing the game. sorry that most of you guys arent #getonmylevel

btw, the ren community will be holding another cash ladder again this year if we can get enough players. no one cares about cheats, except for aimbot - if that even exists. i never been owned bad enough to accuse anyone of it, so i doubt it does. although, I know some of you can morph in to beast mode and stomp me out, but its not consistent enough for me to cry about it. decrease the dmg on cg in base would be nice though, 6 bullets for a kill when you spawn with 100 rounds is dumb imo.

nigga pls its not like they didnt include crc checks on models by design to enhance competitive play

it was 15 yrs ago and they didnt even consider it

most tribes hacks only exist because tribes is old

i dont have to bypass any checks to play tribe in wireframe mode or even possibly implement an autoaim algorithm via the same method but it obviously a cheat

or u can just say i using a custom opengl driver because im allowed 2 !!!

honestly, it would be pretty nice if more of you used the arrow flag. playing CTF with some of you guys is fucking boring as shit. you all run around with your heads up your asses not knowing what the fuck is going on.

if you any of you want the flag model for 1.1 or 1.4 hit me up and ill hook you up. its really not big deal, keeps the game more competitive honestly.

you know you like my sexy skies and terrain. this is my ren setup though, i use 1.4 for base like you see in my first ss ;)
kick.PNG

lol even after 8 years, i still cant join this server without being kicked for it. :finger:

dont be mad that a ren player exposed 1.4 for what its true intentions were for =D

im not king, but top dog along with about 20 other players ;)

cool, i made it on a spreadsheet.
lawl

Back