[HM:Crasher] New 1.40 Anti-Happymod

werapedyourdreams.png

Last edited:
They will look shady but they wont care when 80% of the server is goin to look shady with them. People are just goin to avoid the server altogether more so than the already do.
Mav isn't going to put it on his server because he doesnt care who hack
Also I could care less who thinks who hacks I'm still goin to play everyday and enjoy myself

then it would serve its purpose of pointing out who's cheating and who isnt

its not like its detrimental to use it

this is useful for pickups etc

i dont care. if mav put it on his server than it is great thing

but if its goin to keep people from using rayns server when his server is never used as it is, that pretty gay

thats what i am saying. its not stopping hax. u can easily have 2 shortcuts 1 for tw 1 for the community.

also u say it ez to bypass so people going to get off ez pz right

yea most people who pu arent going to be worth shit without happymod

so like i say earlier its going to be 1 big u "u hax" and "no i dont"

for 2 hours

an ur goin to see ur top people at bottom chart if they put in plugin

thats what i am saying. its not stopping hax. u can easily have 2 shortcuts 1 for tw 1 for the community.

also u say it ez to bypass so people going to get off ez pz right

???

last hope does not stop cheats for servers that do not have last hope on it

so u saying that is a flaw of last hope?

dood if all u want to do is use cheats u do not need to make these inane points

the ppl that know what it means to "bypass" this i can count on 1 hand and none of them are active

u the example of fox news ignoramus with little understanding regurgitating what other ppl say with sky is falling down mentality

gl hf

what i am saying is there are people who are goin to hack and just not care

i bet a whole lot. then the few who use it are goin to bitch and it going to be fack and forth around the circle. they will get tired of it an go to community. rayn run empty server over and over.

3libra it is clear u just want to use happymod i will not embarrass u in this further

but iw ill point out that it is 1 line of code to force ppl to use this rather than make it optional

maybe if u not talk like authority u not look so dumb now gg

i do not care about happymod i download plugin an have it install

my point is it is just sad that rayn is goin to waste money on empty server and eventually shut it down becuz 80% of people who play are hacking. i doubt anyone from GD is goin to take time to get this and therefore be called hacker.

Back