[Hitler Fans] DNA tests reveal Hitler was descended from Jews and Africans

silentsam

Veteran X
Adolf Hitler is likely to have been descended from both Jews and Africans, according to DNA tests.

Samples taken from relatives of the Nazi leader show that he is biologically linked to the 'sub-human' races he sought to exterminate.

Journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren used DNA to track down 39 of the Fuhrer's relatives earlier this year.

They included an Austrian farmer revealed only as a cousin called Norbert H.
A Belgian news magazine has reported that samples of saliva taken from these people strongly suggest Hitler had antecedents he certainly would not have cared for.

A chromosome called Haplopgroup E1b1b (Y-DNA) in their samples is rare in Germany and indeed Western Europe.

'It is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews,' Mr Vermeeren said.
'One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised,' adds Mr Mulders in the magazine, Knack.

URL: 'Hitler was descended from Jews and Africans' DNA tests reveal | Mail Online

Oh snap.

Collected jewish facts about Hitler, the greatest man to ever live, whom the jews still fear 65 years after he is gone:

1. Hitler was partly jewish
  2. Hitler had one testicle
  3. Hitler had no testicles
  4. Hitler enjoyed scat
  5. Hitler enjoyed golden showers
  6. Hitler had bad table manners
  7. Hitler bit his fingers
  8. Hitler was a coward in WW1
  9. Hitler was a nigger
  10. Hitler was an arab
  11. Hitler was an atheist
  12. Hitler was a Christian
  13. Hitler was an arriviste

Take your pick, folks. The man is so hated today because he knew what the satanic jews are like and he awakened an entire nation to resist these nation wreckers and enemies of all creative men. Kikes wet themselves every night at the thought of another Hitler arising.

1zn4tio.jpg

why even respond to this tripe brother absent?

they're just trying to troll White people because that's what degenerate jews do for fun

Even if he was a Jew, it was good of him to point out the problems with society and move forward in a positive way. Some may consider him an evil man, but he did a great deal for his country, until war broke out.

As a jew, the only reason I'm pissed at Hitler is for making it unacceptable to wear that sweet mustache without getting shit for it.

What an ass

As a jew, the only reason I'm pissed at Hitler is for making it unacceptable to wear that sweet mustache without getting shit for it.

What an ass
I think it was absent who told me why Hitler has that silly moustache; so it doesn't interfere with the seal of a gas mask.

"The more you know"

hitler was a failure, hes got fish in a barrel and he only gets 4 million of them

try again buddy

Back