[Hit it or Not] Traveling Texas College Student Accidently Emails Me From Italy

gibsonic

Veteran X
I have a very common gmail account name. I generally get about a half dozen mis-directed emails a week. Most of the time it is somebody signing up for something and they put in their wrong email address which must be something similar to mine.

However, starting back in late May I received the first of seven emails from a college chick apparently from Texas A&M. She and some classmates are evidently on some sort of summer foreign learning course or something. They went to Italy and the following are a few of the pics.

First pic is the email sender...when i first saw here I knew she would be a good TW hit it or not topic. Most of her friends are marginals as well, thus also good for a hit it or not thread.

DSCN2831.JPG

DSCN2445.JPG

DSCN2455.JPG

DSCN2534.JPG

DSCN2605.JPG

DSCN2028.JPG

DSCN2220.JPG

DSCN2377.JPG

that smile is ... ugh.
edit : but the blonde chick at far right on the last pic is cute ... i'd hit this one.

Last edited:
I almost always respond "yes" to these threads, but this thread appears to be an exception. I would not hit that. Well, perhaps if I was really, really drunk.

Additionally, they're all kinda ugly for college chicks.

Kahüla said:
that smile is ... ugh.
edit : but the blonde chick at far right on the last pic is cute ... i'd hit this one.

1st thing that jumped out at me other than the big fat ass. That smile is like she just smelled a bad fart but doesn't want to acknowledge it.

Back