Historians of TW!

Can you explain to me why the modern day Arab world hates the Jews so much?

I can understand some basics ie. after WWII they essentially kicked the Palestians out and crap, or the whole religious angle...but can someone provide a in depth explanation?

I seek to know more!

It's really just about israel more then anything else. Britian promised both that terratory and then gave to the zionist.

They thought Miller Light tasted great, the jews thought it was less filling

the war has been going on ever since

To be honest, to say its an old family feud kind of simplifies things...What are they feuding about?
you're not familiar with the customs of the dark ages

it doesn't fucking matter what the feud is about, all that matters is that it needs to go on until everyone on one side is dead

then the other side will somehow be proven right

Mainly just "Protocols of Zion" and other Germany-Russian propaganda that came about during and around WWII. Arab leaders still cite the Protocols as evidence that the Jew wants to take over the world.

Everyone hates the jews over there, we support Israel, so they now hate us too. They will continue to hate us until we stop supporting Israel, which will never happen.

you're not familiar with the customs of the dark ages

it doesn't fucking matter what the feud is about, all that matters is that it needs to go on until everyone on one side is dead

then the other side will somehow be proven right

...Ok so they are feuding...It just doesnt seem rational that Saddam wanted to nuke the crap out of them and Iran has the same desire thats all. I mean, you have to look at it this way, the Soviet Union and the US had a big rivalry abeit not as long, but we didnt really have the desire to do any nuking.

I mean, they may be religious fanatics and all but there is some intelligence there whether you want to admit it or not. I refuse to believe they are that crazy and there has to be a bigger motivator then a feud.

I can't tell if Sipher is some religious nut that decided to start posting recently, or if he's simply a bad troll.

Look at the Saudis, they may hate the Jews too but they keep it in check because they realize economic prosperity for themselves and their people is better then war that results in nothing ultimately.

1) Everyone likes money.

2) Jews are better at attaining, and never relinquishing money than any other race.

3) The highest concentration of Jews live in the Middle East.

From points 1,2, and 3 we conclude that the Middle East must hate Jews more than anyone else.

1) Everyone likes money.

2) Jews are better at attaining, and never relinquishing money than any other race.

3) The highest concentration of Jews live in the Middle East.

From points 1,2, and 3 we conclude that the Middle East must hate Jews more than anyone else.

I thought Saddam Hussein's regime had more money then Israel and yet he stated he wanted to nuke Israel as well.

...Ok so they are feuding...It just doesnt seem rational that Saddam wanted to nuke the crap out of them and Iran has the same desire thats all. I mean, you have to look at it this way, the Soviet Union and the US had a big rivalry abeit not as long, but we didnt really have the desire to do any nuking.

I mean, they may be religious fanatics and all but there is some intelligence there whether you want to admit it or not. I refuse to believe they are that crazy and there has to be a bigger motivator then a feud.
saddam didn't want to nuke the crap out of anyone because he didn't have any nukes, remember? as for the us vs su thing, there are no winners in a nuclear war, so obviously nobody really wanted to nuke anyone

and if you consider a guy who doesn't want to give up feuding because his parents were feuding before him a "religious fanatic", then that constitutes about 80% of the population there

Back