[HION] German Nuclear Waste

Hitman

Veteran X
s_c01_34018450.jpg

Link to article: Protesters Disrupt German Nuclear Waste Shipment - Alan Taylor - In Focus - The Atlantic

Hit, hit.

Nuclear power is one of the safest, most efficient ways of power production in the world. Germany is making so much power on their grid that they actually are making money by selling their power to other countries. These hippy protesters are ignorant and should be protesting far better causes.

Nuclear power is one of the safest, most efficient ways of power production in the world. Germany is making so much power on their grid that they actually are making money by selling their power to other countries. These hippy protesters are ignorant and should be protesting far better causes.

but im more afraid of subatomic particles then fred phelps! technology scares my earthly ways!

This thread does suck. And i looked at all those photos waiting for hot chicks and got none.... Just one boring photo after the next of dirty stupid hippies. I didnt realize dirty smelly hippies existed in europe too...but im sheltered.

hey i'm against nuclear power so i'm going to fuck with a shipment of nuclear waste

it's too bad the train didn't hit some obstacle those protesters put in the way and then derail, spilling it's waste contents everywhere and killing all of those faggots and contaminating everything in the surrounding area

Back