[HION] Female Professional Counterstrike Team

Even fugly girls like those can walk up to almost any guy they want and be having sex by that night. Whoever set up the sex drives of the human species got it all backwards.

irenukaprofil.jpg

0000045806_20080116170606.jpg

hahaha it's woody harrelson

I'd consider myself fairly desperate and I wouldn't touch any of 'em, but I think it's more of a principle thing, not necessarily just looks.

p.s. That shoot is extremely PSed, so that's the BEST that they could possibly (not even, because they're so done-up) look. ...and that's not saying much.

What gives? Where has TW's standards gone?

I'd consider myself fairly desperate and I wouldn't touch any of 'em, but I think it's more of a principle thing, not necessarily just looks.

p.s. That shoot is extremely PSed, so that's the BEST that they could possibly (not even) look. And that's not saying much.

What gives? Where has TW's standards gone?
Up apparently, if being fairly desperate means you won't entertain the idea of sniffing their assholes. How's the air up there on your pedestal?

They are all kids you fucking paedophiles. Look at their birthdays, all born in the 90s.

Jeebus, you guys are sick.

They are all kids you fucking paedophiles. Look at their birthdays, all born in the 90s.

Jeebus, you guys are sick.

It's actually normal for males of all ages to be sexually attracted to females with mature/developed sexual characteristics. Pedophiles (note the proper spelling by the way) are attracted to pre-pubescent girls and that is indeed sick.

Thanks for playing tho, good luck on your English exam.

Back