high five to all those who are up doin school shit.

MrFuji

Veteran X
just finished writing a speech that's due 9:00a.m.

thought it was due tuesday night, but i learned tonight at 1:00am that it was due tuesday morning :[

so hi to all u other procrastinatERZ out there

i stayed up til 4 w/ the assistance of adderall doing a 7 page research paper on foreign players taking ovedr the NBA that was assigned a month ago

it is a mother fuckin A paper but i slept through alarm and if i go onto campus late again i will get a saturday school:(

have yto turn it in tomorow
FUCK i am proud of myself

I was up until 12:30am reading the Importance of Being Ernest today...and if I had gone to bed afterwards I'd miss the bus and be screwed.

So, instead, I ended up spending the rest of the night awake messing with a Rubik's Cube

-cyanide- said:
i stayed up til 4 w/ the assistance of adderall doing a 7 page research paper on foreign players taking ovedr the NBA that was assigned a month ago

it is a mother fuckin A paper but i slept through alarm and if i go onto campus late again i will get a saturday school:(

have yto turn it in tomorow
FUCK i am proud of myself
post it. im interested in he influx of foreign players.

edit: oh and yea, i jsut finished studying for a big AP ES test in a few hours.

i have homework for linear stupid ass shit due in < 2 hours, but I really don't feel like doing it

does it count that i dozed off around 3 while writing a paper and then woke up at 7:30 (without an alarm) to continue writing?

Back