hi Britney Spears - you crack whore

Lowen Na

Veteran X
http://us.imdb.com/PeopleNews/#2

Britney Fights Drug Allegations

Pop princess Britney Spears is suing an American magazine after they claimed she took cocaine in a Florida nightclub. US tabloid The Star quotes a member of the sexy singer's entourage claiming Britney snorted the class A drug in the VIP toilets of the Crobar Club in Miami on November 14 last year. The un-named source tells Star, "Britney was in town to listen to work producers had done on her next album. We spent the next two hours drinking and dancing, mostly with other friends of hers. Britney kept on twitching her nose. Later, I was told that a friend of hers purchased some coke earlier in the evening and her friends started snorting at the club before I arrived." The source adds, "We were just sitting around a table when one of her other guy friends turned to her, me and another girl and said, 'Let's go.' No one made any mention that we were going down to do some coke. We just silently followed him away from the table and toward the VIP bathroom. Once we were in, the guy cleans off the toilet top with a tissue and then takes out some cocaine. Using his driver license, he chopped it up into four lines." The friend says Britney took a dollar bill after the friend used it to snort up the cocaine and did a line herself. He says, "When we were finished, Britney turned to the girl and said, 'Check me, check me,' rocked her head back and motioned toward her nose.' The friend inspected Britney's nostrils as Britney rubbed them, saying, 'You look okay.' Then Britney checked the girl's nose to make sure none of the white powder was showing before they left the bathroom." But the superstar has reacted furiously to the allegations. Her spokeswoman Nathalie Moar tells British tabloid The Sun, "There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. Lawyers for Miss Spears are filing a defamation suit as we speak." A source at Britney's record label Jive adds, "Britney is very upset about this."

basing is a lot different from snorting..

at least u can look healthy when u snort coke

if she was actually smoking crack she would look like a hobo in the tabloids LMAO

Back