Hey Youtube

They didn't include the brown/black stripe for women of color. Triggered.

8 yr old drag queens suck dick openly damnn right

Spoiler

Last edited:
fuck youtube

and fuck gay people

stop trying to cram that shit down our throats, we're sick of it

u wanna be gay, fine, be fucking gay

don't care, don't tell me, fuck off

love seein the geriatric ragers whine about this

:popcorn:

if you love seeing that, wait until you see us slaughter the gay fuckers and enablers like you when we can't take anymore of their bullshit

love seein the geriatric ragers whine about this

:popcorn:

ehh not really

flagrant militant politicking of any kind is annoying as fuck and should stay out of everyone's face

i know you're an uninspired troll but come on

edit and of course there's the havax approach with mass murder death threats etc.

i <3 tw

:lol: yeah sure 1776 will commence again boys, any minute now

i'm sorry u guys are triggered by this, you can let it all out here

:lol: yeah sure 1776 will commence again boys, any minute now

if it did, would you be scared?

i mean, you act like it could never happen, and i understand why... because you're a pussy that refuses to believe anything bad happens in the united states because you couldn't handle it if it did.

but when it does, will you pee your pants, bro?

cuz i think that would be marvelous.

i'm excited!

it's all been building up to this

jade helm, pizzagate, red pill, seth rich, flat earth, lizard people; we're mad as hell and we won't take it anymore

gay videos on youtube is the straw that broke the camels back, lets get the fireworks started

i'm excited!

it's all been building up to this

jade helm, pizzagate, red pill, seth rich, flat earth, lizard people; we're mad as hell and we won't take it anymore

gay videos on youtube is the straw that broke the camels back, lets get the fireworks started

eaa.jpg

Triple parentheses - Wikipedia

On June 6, 2016, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) announced that it had placed the triple parentheses in its database of symbols that it considers hate speech. CEO Jonathan Greenblatt explained that the symbol was "the online equivalent of tagging a building with anti-Semitic graffiti or taunting someone verbally," and that the ADL was "working with our partners in the tech industry to investigate this phenomenon more deeply."[5]

I'm pretty sure the "do your parents know you're gay?" line of insults grew stale in the 2nd grade

almost time for your 15-minute break from shitposting, don't forget to clock out - we won't warn you again

Back