Hey you old shitposters. Anything happen while I was gone?

Tribalbob

Contributor
Veteran XV
So apparently it's been just over 2 years since I even logged in, and coincidentally my account is about to hit 15 years tomorrow. Am I still just a Veteran^X? Is rayn still in charge? Did colosus ever lose weight? Is it about time for another UVALAN?

what are you old faggots up to?

Tribalbob said:
show is fun lighthearted adventure romp. People sincerely love the show, not ironically. Fanbase is diverse and creative and turn out high quality fan works all the time --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=fFaKJtDXl0c

but of course, some people are fucking weird and into cosplay and develop abnormal sexual fetishes. MLP is hardly the only fandom with those people. I know I saw enough final fantasy and pokemon hentai when I was in middle school.

if you have a problem with it, i'm really not bothered.

brohoof @ cael

are u still a brony pedophile

Tribalbob said:
the best way to explain it is that it's a boys adventure cartoon that looks like a girls friendship cartoon. girly cartoons don't have shit like fighting ancient evils, or searching for hidden treasures, or traveling across the world on to rescue a friend captured by bad guys.

although I guess part of the allure is also in how inspired the fanbase is. there are entire backstories and semi-canonical characterizations for ponies that were just meant to be one-off background characters. People have written entire original pieces of music inspired by the show, there's a strong remix community with work all over youtube, Deviantart is probably half ponies at this point.

It's not all one-sided. in the second and third seasons, some of the fan-based characterizations actually became canon, with the official recognition of derpy hooves and others. It's a mutual give and take between the creators and show runners, and a fanbase who aren't a bunch of little girls about admitting they like a show about adventure and friendship and self-discovery.

ALSO this: Doctor Whooves / Time Turner | Know Your Meme

and this

are u a registered sex offender yet

Holy shit Tbob.

How's blockbuster?

The one I used to work at closed. So sad. I miss getting paid $7.90/hr to be the assistant manager of a video store where we'd watch movies all night, be rude to customers, and I once made out with a girl I worked with in the back room because she was a stupid slut and cheated on her boyfriend all the time. She had a fat ass on the tightest petite little frame you ever saw. Couldn't suck dick for anything though.

Good times, man.

Last edited:
Back