Hey West Virginia fans.. I have a question for ya.

1478145217_aa27586203_o.gif

I'm fairly stoked to be out of the Shit East and in a conference that plays football. The only downside the swath of supposed humanity that surrounds Tech specifically and maybe Kansas State (to be seen) means new retards to figure out. A lot of other solid crowds out there, specifically TCU, Baylor, Texas (the people who go there and not texas fans from 2000 miles away anyways), Kansas, and Iowa State.

I really have never understood why people hold college sports in high regard or why they take the place where they went to school seriously at all.

I have friends who are Aggies that literally won't talk to me anymore because I work for UT... what the fuck is that? bunch of grown people acting like zealots. You went to a school during one of the parts of your life where you were a total idiot with other idiots.. grats.

I really have never understood why people hold college sports in high regard or why they take the place where they went to school seriously at all.

I have friends who are Aggies that literally won't talk to me anymore because I work for UT... what the fuck is that? bunch of grown people acting like zealots. You went to a school during one of the parts of your life where you were a total idiot with other idiots.. grats.

i totally agree, killjoy. i have no love or pride for the university i attended. i went there, i worked hard, and i got what i went there for, that fucking piece of paper. fuck that university for taking so much time and money from me.

WV has no professional team

After seeing Red Sox/Yankees it seems much more normal

I like pro more than college when it comes to football. Im just doing a little ball busting for the new teams in the big 12. Gotta say that college fans are more passionate than pro fans tho..

Pro sports blow.

I don't like people who do that either. Not all college sports fans are like that.

Back