Hey Welcome Back Tribalwar Forums :)

WHOA

no i was just saying welcome back to tribalwar.com instead of 216.66.124.354.56346.7.65756. whatever

btw orcus rox ;D

i just graduated high school bro so i am officially *cool*

mikado said:
btw orcus rox ;D

i just graduated high school bro so i am officially *cool*

Congrats bro! You know what you're going to do yet? Make sure to make some time to screw off and enjoy life.

Orcus

i'm taking over the family lumber business after going to syracuse for four years or so. don't worry, i plan on taking plenty of time off before settling into a career ;D

yes benred

build a house in the rochester new york region and come visit. i'll be sure to give you the wood you're looking for.

mikado said:
i'm taking over the family lumber business after going to syracuse for four years or so. don't worry, i plan on taking plenty of time off before settling into a career ;D

I think that's awesome that you're going to be a lumberjack. How many people can actually say that?

Orcus

no actually i'm going to be selling it in 2x4 and other such forms, not choppin it down. i have to deal with fucking customers, but it's a very necessary and therefore lucrative business, and it's been established for nearly a century now, so i don't need to worry about it much.

Back