HEY GROOVE I'VE GOT SOME POPCORN...

REDDIT BITCH SAYS WHA..... ???

DANCE MOTHER FUCKER.... OH BTW REDDIT FETCH TWITTER FOR ME TOO AND WE GO FROM THERE K?

CHOP CHOP LOLZ

AND SEND ME MY CAT SOON AS POSSIBLE, I NEED TO DEBRIEF HER HEHE.... AND POSSIBLY GET IDF ON BOARD.... SHE KNEW DIDN'T SHE?? HEHEH YUP......

So Groovetard........

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE TO PLAY WITH FIRE HERE FOR INTERNETZ FAME AND ALL??? OR SHALL I PERSONALLY MAKE HEAD CANOE FOR U??? NO WORRIES BRO I'D LOVE TO LOLZ

BUT LIKE YOU THINK YOU'RE GOD AND ALL..... THIS RATIONAL ATHEIST WOULD NOT WANT TO ENSLAVE GOD AND ALL...... SO AFTER YOU DO IT AGAIN I'LL STILL KILL YOU TO PROVE YOU'RE A DUMBASS....

LOL HOW ABOUT THAT? PLACE BETS LOLZ

OH TOUGH SHIT RETARD GOD START UNWINDING BITCH

GO BITCH TO YOUR BITCHES NOT MINE.... BUT YOU BUILD SOME UP AND SEND TO ME THAT YOU THINK ARE HOT FOR GOLB STANDARDS....

OH YOU DON'T KNOW THAT ONE HUH??? WELL COLLECT YOUR SHIT AND START TESTING HUH??? AND IF YOU FUCK UP MY BASELINE CAT I WILL GUT YOU MOTHER FUCKER LOL

Hey Golb.

Really enjoying your content lately.

I'm gonna have to ask you to keep it in one thread, though. Starting to get a bit spammy with the new threads. Thanks for understanding broseph. Keep up the amazing work.

this is not golbez

golb was cool and chill

someone took his account

or maybe he just turned into a meth head

sup groove
;)

i called him fake golbez and thats when he really went off lol

it kinda sounds like he's at least a real triber cuz he remembers things

i was having fun playing with him until the ban

:wave:

rip golbez u shall b mist

he wont even respond to me

cuz the real golb and I were budz

and this fake golbez wouldnt know shit to say to me re: the olden days.

fuckin fakes.

perma ban this fuk, shittymods.

Back