hey fags, why isn't there a wiki for the tribes universe

Tribalbob

Contributor
Veteran XV
I used to remember back in the day that the tribes universe had fucking epic backstory and shit, about how this tribe was formed, and that tribe was formed, and basically an unbroken timeline going from pre-earthsiege through tribes 2 and all that jazz.

that shit was awesome. and it had a lot of that awesome art that you only got on 90s videogames, by louis arroyo or whatever his name was.

why isn't there one of these? Tribes: ascend is a pretty decent game, except for all the poor people that can't afford to pay to win, and there's an mmo coming out supposedly

i mean fuck, the WoW wiki is so big that leo tolstoy looks at it and goes "wow, that's a lot of shit to write on just one subject"

can't a nigga get a backstory here?

why don't you make me you goddamn basement dwelling nerdvirgin, or are your hands too tired from frequent masturbation with your discount used fleshlight that you bought with your daddy's stolen credit card?

god how I loathe interaction with you lesser beings.

why don't you make me you goddamn basement dwelling nerdvirgin, or are your hands too tired from frequent masturbation with your discount used fleshlight that you bought with your daddy's stolen credit card?

god how I loathe interaction with you lesser beings.

least he is better at LT than you!

He might still be a virgin but with 1 out of 4 girls in the U.S.A have a STI- can you really blame him entirely:)

Making fun of people for being a virgin is so 90s grow up.

no one here cares about it

we had a wiki about tribalwar but no one used it and we didn't have someone who maintained it, so it just got overrun with spammers and turned to shit

no one here cares about it

we had a wiki about tribalwar but no one used it and we didn't have someone who maintained it, so it just got overrun with spammers and turned to shit
this, i opened Tribes Timeline (Complete) - Tribes Wiki and realized i dont give a flying fuck about any of that

however if you wanna talk about tribes history (mainly t1 cuz the rest is lame), i'll talk all day

5150 s3 ie POE nutz KoV KBD *S* -RG- abusive VuP e5 matches competitions players rivalries pingfucks happymods autoaims notorious tribehoppers ogl teamwarfare wsbn tsn shoutcasting fiascos tribesgala tribalwars sd lans novalans uvalans you name it

that's where all the relevant tribes lore that anyone gives a shit about is at

Jesus fucking Christ that's a lot of backstory. I also had no idea so many games were considered part of the 'Tribes universe'. It's actually pretty impressive Dynamix managed to tie so many games together, albeit exceedingly geeky.

Probably because Tribes has gotten progressivly worse with every release?

Tribes was great, Tribes 2 was great after the community fixed it, Vengeance was horrible and Ascend was even worse. No one gives a shit anymore. Those that do are Ascend faggots that have no idea what Tribes even was so how could they write anything about it?

well at least vengrences tried to run within tribes lore and did a fairly good job of it honestly. The single player told a pretty cool story that jived with the lore really well.

Had Hirez watched or read ony of this lore ascend could have been a better attempt than it was. They didn't get past blood eagle and diamond sword and the names were just placeholders honestly.

The fact that they say shit like "the sandrakers have our flag!" or "The butchers have taken our flag!" is what made me want to reread that shit. Suggests to me that they at least gave a passing glance at the lore.

they even have a skin called grievers which was apparently the intended bad guy in Tribes:Extreme which I never knew. so that's cool.

also TA is fun and I had fun schooling all the newbs when I was playing earlier today and i'm not even a good tribes player. playing with weapons besides disk/CG is odd but not bad. i'm sorry if you are unable to adapt your 13 year out of date skillset to a game that is 99% the same DNA except for a slightly different style of class setup.

also Data I will sodomize you with a kewpie doll you anime loving pedophile. Are you still an anime loving pedophile?

can we JO and watch sailor moon together?

Back