Heroes of Newerth

maxf

Veteran X
I didn't see a location for this in the Games section. But is anyone still playing this?

I am looking for my e-buds to play video games with.

Hit me up for mumble information.

we play league of legends around here and we DONT take to that kind of talk. Kindly remove yourself from this forum

I didn't see a location for this in the Games section. But is anyone still playing this?

I am looking for my e-buds to play video games with.

Hit me up for mumble information.

mostly League of Legends players around here bro.

Noone who has played HoN will ever argue that LoL is the more competitive game, playing LoL is like playing softball instead of baseball.

LoL is easier, which for some people is more fun.

i like lol has a better business model and better management behind it

but hon is closer 2 the game dota which i think is number one

Noone who has played HoN will ever argue that LoL is the more competitive game, playing LoL is like playing softball instead of baseball.

LoL is easier, which for some people is more fun.

This.

Lots of newcomers to these kinds of games got tossed into the deep end of HoN where they have no chance against people who have been playing HoN/Dota for 8 years. LoL is a friendlier scene with more newcomers so it makes sense people flock there. It definitely serves a large portion of the market because of this, but in terms of which game has the higher skill level and competitive play....it is HoN.

Didn't really mean to start a LoL/HoN bashing thread.

If anyone wants to play HoN with me, can you please just add me (m) or hit me up for mumble.

(Yes my name is the single letter "m" in-game. We're also in Clan Tribalwar if you want to join the channel.)

hey max i remember playing HoN with you. You should check out the league it is better and that's what we all play now.

looks like HoN's daily max of online players has dropped from its original peak of 50k to about 35k now.

ill play with you if you dont mind playing with someone who is terribad
lately ive been swapping between lol and hon, but i still think lol is better

16785_video_big.jpg

Back