here i am,firestorm

its' called a "FLUID VOLUME" that you can baiscally turn into lava in its properties... but it never gets the cool lava texture right now. someone would have to export it from another game and then import it i think.

Geiss said:
god if i have ANYTHING to say in the mapping community firestorm will not see the light of day in tv\
I'm with you... but don't you think Firestorm and TV were made for each other?

Geiss said:
god if i have ANYTHING to say in the mapping community firestorm will not see the light of day in tv\

I had nearly completed a Firestorm remake. The bases, in particular, look SPECTACULAR. I mean I really outdid myself on these, mostly because I did them in UT several months ago and just ported them over to TVed.
Then I decided that Firestorm was just too friggin lame, and when TV came out, I realized it would be even LAMER in TV.

And besides, Geiss has given me boatloads of help so I am going to honor his wishes too. Firestorm, at least my version of it, will never see the light of day.

<3 Geiss

Geiss said:
its' called a "FLUID VOLUME" that you can baiscally turn into lava in its properties... but it never gets the cool lava texture right now. someone would have to export it from another game and then import it i think.

that's why there is UT2k4...:banging:

=P i dont have ut2k4... so if someone wants to do that by all means do so. new textures would be fun for us mappers to use.

and about the only map that would be more grapple-whore-lamish is cavern.

port out the t2 one? or go find it somewhere else on the interweb? i'm too lazy, plus getting ready for finals, to do much more than chitchat on irc for a while. i havent touched temerity in like two weeks cuz of projects and exams. :( its feeling neglected.

Geiss said:
=P i dont have ut2k4... so if someone wants to do that by all means do so. new textures would be fun for us mappers to use.

and about the only map that would be more grapple-whore-lamish is cavern.

I can knock together some perty good textures in short order. Lava is on my list of handy ones, but since I don't have immediate call for it, I haven't made a move on it yet.

Er... is there someplace I could upload textures to hand out to folks?

Back