even get them physically tattooed on my back and neck

than read anything Dutch of MitchDubai has ever said on this forum

ho-lee fuk tele even cum 2 rapefukt da pooseez in mun very own tread :king:
namast3~

flipp overtook mitch briefly last week for #5 most ignored poster on TW

but mitch kicked it up a notch and gained new ignores to retake the title

who will win the 'act so retarded that everyone ignores me' battle

you won't believe what happens next

Only vaguely aware of the existence of someone called Fedz, so at least his new posting "style" is getting him noticed. So he's probably getting what he wants. That's some pretty epic losery.

lol this is fucking rich, hahahaha welcome to the sig

as for mun/fedz, having played Tribes with him both before and after his "transformation", here's my take: his troll character has infected his brain and taken over. as fedz he was a huge piece of shit, as mun he is one of the top 3 most repugnant people to ever play the game. he admits to still hacking, yet thinks he deserves accolades for "owning" people. he has VPN's on standby in case he is kicked or banned (lol). he threatens people with physical violence pretty much every time he plays. his latest retarded smurf name is peepee s0ss (yes, really).

i'll give him a point for a unique and consistent troll shtick, but all of these things add up to someone with serious mental issues. whether it's really fedz or just some negro from Chiraq like he claims, it doesn't really matter anymore. at this point its just fun to trigger him while I stretch his anus in a 19 year old video game.

Dude has been having an autistic meltdown on discord all fucking day.

Sustained levels of screeching not seen since the days of dare.

<fedz> im jeremy motherfuckin kuropas
<fedz> and i run shit in my pussy little suburb

<fedz> have u guys ever killed anyone
<fedz> i didnt think so
<Tech9> oh and you have
<fedz> if you know what 2-6 is then you know the answer
<Tech9> you wouldnt be telling people about it
<fedz> its one of the hardest gangs in chicago

sassy sally such a gangsta :rofl:

lol this is fucking rich, hahahaha welcome to the sig

as for mun/fedz, having played Tribes with him both before and after his "transformation", here's my take: his troll character has infected his brain and taken over. as fedz he was a huge piece of shit, as mun he is one of the top 3 most repugnant people to ever play the game. he admits to still hacking, yet thinks he deserves accolades for "owning" people. he has VPN's on standby in case he is kicked or banned (lol). he threatens people with physical violence pretty much every time he plays. his latest retarded smurf name is peepee s0ss (yes, really).

i'll give him a point for a unique and consistent troll shtick, but all of these things add up to someone with serious mental issues. whether it's really fedz or just some negro from Chiraq like he claims, it doesn't really matter anymore. at this point its just fun to trigger him while I stretch his anus in a 19 year old video game.

uhhhh mun dunno if ya tryna impress some 'efrenz' ya got here or sumtin but git fukin real lmao u git ur fukin ass munrapefukt err g0ttam day ya turn on da game which u r rly fukin bad @ afta menny yrs bruh tbh ijs tink be4 u flap dat c0cksukka

frfr... u literal gots no reason 2 keep firin it up wen u r on a level w xp/motherfucker smdh lol :jester:

wasn't fedz the guy who got fired from his government job for smoking synthetic marijuana in his offices parking garage?

I'm like 98% sure it was.

i don't remember that one, but he most definitely did get kicked out of UVA5 for blazing in his non-smoking room then opening his door and letting the cloud waft in to the hallway. i want to say he then keyed cheater's or maybe old_skul's car as he departed, but I can't remember as all those weekends are pretty fuzzy.

i don't remember that one, but he most definitely did get kicked out of UVA5 for blazing in his non-smoking room then opening his door and letting the cloud waft in to the hallway. i want to say he then keyed cheater's or maybe old_skul's car as he departed, but I can't remember as all those weekends are pretty fuzzy.

Rude people... (no, not a parody) by FedZ - TribalWar Forums

yikes

the non-edited OP:

Originally posted by FedZ
I drive up to the mall with a few of my friends today, and find a spot up real close to the mall.. well I thought it'd be a spot. I pull up behind and flick the blinker on and wait for a minute as he sits into his car. He turns it on and sits there... sits there... sits there... for about 5 minutes.

So I settle for a parking spot a ways back since there was nothing. (Horrible around here come Christmas time) So as I'm walking in I still see him just sitting in the car. So I just walk into the mall a little frustrated thinking he'll get his. I walk back out and his car is there, but he's not in it anymore.

So I guess he went back inside or something. Still pissed off earlier from him not moving or doing anything but sitting in his car, I pull out my keys and hold em down against his trunk as I walk by.

I know it's a shitty thing to do, but I hate people like that.

Last edited:
Back