herbtown you fucking whipped p.o.s. sellout

hey twiz, sorry for me calling you t-funk on aim a while back mang :( 'twas totally my fault

wait a minute here....

after re-reading the irc log you didnt specify whether or not he made the plans with his girl before or after he knew you had yankees/mets tickets.

that seems like a pretty big detail to leave out, if he knew about the tickets before they made plans to go to tiffanys (whatever that is) then yes he is whipped.

but if he did not know and you just assumed he would go with you and drop any plans he had previously made then he is not in the wrong.

from reading log it sounds like you bought tickets after he made plans with his girl...so you loose.

this was not exactly how it went down.....

my woman was supposed to go visit her friend in middletown...

i then make plans to go to nYc....she suddenly changes her mind and wants to go to nYc with me together....

i wanted to go play poker with eph and of course go to the game...

but i didn't want any probz with my woman so i explained to ef what took place....

whateva....the way u guys make it sound is i intentionally dicked out....stfu u know damn well this kid would not dick out on a game especially when i wanted to go to the borgata and initiated the trip down to begin with....

*sigh*

fyi: we went to tiffanies and the ring was nice and all but we both felt that it was too expensive (approx 3900$)....no purchase was made....we chilled in nYc for the day and took the train home....

meanwhile, ephraim dicked out on me....we were supposed to have lunch but instead he rather would spend his saturday playing online poker in a dumb tourney where he didn't come close to the money...

and another thing marcotwiztidz....

:lol: at the words you chose to create this topic...

u dead :devil: and the bosox suck! :roller:

herb made plans with me, then the tickets were obtained, then he broke the plans knowing about the tickets, etc.

(for clarification)

fraggle said:
herb made plans with me, then the tickets were obtained, then he broke the plans knowing about the tickets, etc.

(for clarification)

nope....wrong....i didn't know u had the tix....u said you'd see if u could get some....next thing i know, my side of the story takes place...i IM u and explain and u do your normal LoLz bit at me and call me a kornie nigguh....saying u got tix....afterwardz...man u are a whacked jewbag....

of course, i may have been a lil herbed up....but u know i rarely dick out on accepted plans....if at all....simple misunderstanding....why u want me to bust your jewrulezeulum lip bro? ;)

fraggle said:
who is vincent vega?

my good bud bry and whom i roomed with during my tribes career...u haven't met him yet...he's always busting my balls on here and shiz.... :p

Back