henry kissinger

is there a republican who isn't?

Yeah there are. George Bush sr., Bob Dole. . honorable men. John McCain also. I don't agree with their politics, but I'm not going to push for them to be tried for war crimes.

Nixon and Kissinger however, were criminals.

wall of text

heh I'd copied part of the first charge:

Loire wanted to question Kissinger for alleged U.S. involvement in Operation Condor—a mid-1970s campaign of kidnapping and murder coordinated among the intelligence and security services of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay

and was gonna say 'oh school of americas' : right, lets see what else

but all the charges are related to kissenger and school of americas

the man was a fucking menace

or, oh sorry its the: "Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation" now

menace

Last edited:
his book "diplomacy" is very good and provides a lot of insight into the international politicking of the past couple hundred years

Yeah there are. George Bush sr., Bob Dole. . honorable men. John McCain also.

:jawdrop:

I guess it says a lot that someone would read that joke and consider it accurate or truthful enough to put in the effort to find a couple examples as counter points.

:jawdrop:

I guess it says a lot that someone would read that joke and consider it accurate or truthful enough to put in the effort to find a couple examples as counter points.

i guess it says a lot that someone else would believe that you could be so ridiculously partisan.

nah, I would hope that's no suprise to anyone here.

I do hate republicans, and think they are scum hellbent on destroying the country.

I hate democrats too, but I think they are just stupid, they at least try to do good not just benefit themselves at the cost of others.

his voice is so fuckin monotone fox news has to show nuclear bombs blowing up and missiles shooting off in the background while he speaks

Yeah there are. George Bush sr., Bob Dole. . honorable men. John McCain also. I don't agree with their politics, but I'm not going to push for them to be tried for war crimes.

Nixon and Kissinger however, were criminals.
penalty. Failure to invoke Reagan. 10 yards. 1st down

penalty. Failure to invoke Reagan. 10 yards. 1st down

reagan is definitely not on that list. Aside from being a betrayer of America and violator of the constitution, he pulled a lot of "covert" shit that would certainly qualify as war crimes.

go back to your hole.

ronald reagan kicked so much butt he was able to intrude into the free market by firing people he didn't employ and republicans thought it was really cool & brave

Back