Help!!!

Essential

Veteran X
Ok so last night after shutting down Vengeance I noticed my net running ridiculously slow. I totally closed the game, then rebooted. Even after the reboot the problem persisted. So I rebooted again.
Well then I opened up my command prompt and did a netstat and netstat-a. To me it appears TV is still connected somehow maybe? Or I'm being spammed with internet connections somehow related to TV? AO tried to help but I couldn't see the correlation clearly of what he was saying and what was going on.
http://jumnious.info/upload/wtf.JPG
That is a screenshot of what was going on with netstat. Someone please help.

Looks like your computer is named "tribes-fujpealb". The only external connections are those 205.*, which look like they're a connection to the AOL servers for AIM.

At school right now, they are at home. Try to get em up before I go out of town. I just don't understand why this would happen all of a sudden and all I had been doing was playing TV multiplayer.

I noticed something like this :|

I quit T:V after playing SP for like 4 hours.

First it SLOOOWWWLY went to desktop, then nothing would respond for a minute. Then like 2 minutes later everything I had done suddenly popped up, but it was all still slow.

I hit the reboot button, it shut down, and when it came to my mobo's little splash screen, it hung at that :|

I shut off the computer, walked away, got a drink, and came back a couple minutes later and booted it up, and it worked.

Back