Help plan a Road Trip for......[b]SONIC[/b]

Alright, so me, my roommate, and a friend of mine are all getting trashed, when what should pop up on the TV but an add for Sonic. As we live in Mass this is kind of odd, but we've decided that we really want to give sonic a try.

Anyhow, just curious if anyone knows what the closest Sonic is to mass (we think Virginia, but just making sure). An alternative plan is to drive to get Sonic breakfast, then turn around and hit up a Virginia sonic for lunch/dinner.

This is literally just going to be a 1 day trip (to sonic and back) as we all need to be somewhere on fri (going to leave wed night/thurs morning as we all have thurs off).

I'm aware just how pathetic this is, but hell, we haven't done a road trip in a while. Suggestions?

If we can score a digi cam I'll post pics of the trip (assuming these two don't wuss out on me)

The food from sonic is bad even for fast food... don't waste your time, just stick your finger knuckle-deep in your anus and then swab out your throat with it

You're going to drive for 2 days so you can eat fast food at a national chain? Holy shit.

Hint: go on a road trip to do something cool like see a concert or get laid by a Biloxi prostitute, don't go for shitty fast food. For god's sake go somewhere to see the biggest ball of twine or something.

Seriously there are Sonics everywhere out here (Utah) and they really, really suck. Not to burst your bubble but it's just microwaved burgers and their shakes are too expensive.

The reason is we just want to go. It's shitty and all, but we're not going to drive 1k miles (round trip) just for fast food. I think (for me I know, for them I can just think) half of it is just to do a 1k road trip in a day. I personally like driving though, and generally enjoy road trips.

Who knows, I give a 50% chance that the two of them deny everything in the morning when they sober up.

I had a friend years ago who would go road trippin with me. We would get off work on a Friday in December and decide to drive to the middle of Nevada through blizzards and other natural hazards.

Have fun on the trip just don't tell us it's for Sonic food. Mail a letter to yourself or something.

haroldkumar_CN-5709-03.jpg

haroldandkumar1.jpg

Uncle Silas said:
I had a friend years ago who would go road trippin with me. We would get off work on a Friday in December and decide to drive to the middle of Nevada through blizzards and other natural hazards.

Have fun on the trip just don't tell us it's for Sonic food. Mail a letter to yourself or something.

I'll have to try that, and Silas all I know is that Sonic (why the fuck are they advertising in mass when the nearest one is in Virginia? the add was on one of our local channels..) is what started this. Well, Sonic and an unhealthy amount of alchohol. We'll see what happens.

And hey, we're going to Virginia, maybe I'll use it as a scouting trip for the next UVA/Tribal Wars

[HvC]Scuba said:
Go to Atlantic City, that's a much better roadtrip if you live on the East Coast.

Can you make it to Altlantic City from Mass (and back mind you) in 24 hours? that's the timeframe.

When I have a week or two off (next vacation) I'm planning on just getting in my car and driving. But this has constraints on it.

enDless_Delirium said:
Can you make it to Altlantic City from Mass (and back mind you) in 24 hours? that's the timeframe.

When I have a week or two off (next vacation) I'm planning on just getting in my car and driving. But this has constraints on it.
Back and forth in 24....Easily. Enjoy, and don't talk shit to any guys named Guido.

[HvC]Scuba said:
Back and forth in 24....Easily. Enjoy, and don't talk shit to any guys named Guido.

I am dumb..I thought Atlantic City was a lot further south for some reason. Guess that's what happens when you spend your "young geography" years in Canada then just ignore those sections in high school :)

I just listened to Atlantic City (Springsteen) in honor of your trip. Now that you have a good reason to go you have my blessing.

Uncle Silas said:
I just listened to Atlantic City (Springsteen) in honor of your trip. Now that you have a good reason to go you have my blessing.

Heh. Now to convince them to go. Or maybe I'll just volunteer to drive first, insist that I'm good and be like "umm..I got lost, now we're in Atlantic City. Enjoy"

Course, if I'm going to go that far, I may as well steal my roommates car and ditch 'em there :)

enDless_Delirium said:
Heh. Now to convince them to go. Or maybe I'll just volunteer to drive first, insist that I'm good and be like "umm..I got lost, now we're in Atlantic City. Enjoy"

Course, if I'm going to go that far, I may as well steal my roommates car and ditch 'em there :)
It's a shorter drive than Virginia, and you can get a cheap all-you-can-eat buffet

Back