[HELP!] PHP - PDF Output (TCPDF)

Bridude

Veteran XV
I have a mysql DB populated with student survey data. I'm outputing the data into HTML tables then using TCPDF to create some PDF reports.

Everything works perfect untill I add one certain data row to my table. I thought that it might be something in the text but I've been through the data line by line. If anyone has any experience with TCPDF please help me before I launch this computer into a fucking wall.

yeah tell me about it. It's been a nightmare. Unless I can find a better solution I’m going to delete the data row by row until it works. Then I can at least isolate whats causing the problem.

i invoke htmldoc via exec(), it's a linux command line utility that reads html files and turns them to pdf

works super fast and it's pretty good once you master it's quirks, but unfortunately unsupported now

i still highly recommend it

i've used tcpdf and don't exactly love it, although it does have it's pros

sorry for the delay I had to run. Before I left I started deleting the data line by line (its a temp table so I can just repop) and found the text block that's causing the problem. Not sure yet what char or chars is causing it but at least I caught my test subject.

Haggis - using a class is apparently better than using a lib for some reason. or so I read.

Monkey - does that work if I'm on a windows box?

Whoop - Since our instructors are too dumb to even perform that small task I need to make it super simple.

- Luci ( @ Y @ )

Thanks for the responses peeps. :)

Back