Help me!!!!!

help me im playing a cracked game of tribes vengeance i can play the single player version but not the multiplayer because i cant patch the game to the latest upgrade, i get an error message that says something like "bla bla file invalid" could this be because of the game being cracked? i dont know whats wrong please help me!!! // streetballer_09@hotmail.com

Stalkerdude2 said:
help me im playing a cracked game of tribes vengeance i can play the single player version but not the multiplayer because i cant patch the game to the latest upgrade, i get an error message that says something like "bla bla file invalid" could this be because of the game being cracked? i dont know whats wrong please help me!!! // streetballer_09@hotmail.com
It's a bug in the old version installer. It fucks up some registry settings. You need to re-format and re-install Windows.

Runar said:
It's a bug in the old version installer. It fucks up some registry settings. You need to re-format and re-install Windows.
QFT

You may try some reg editor apps, but chances are you'll fuck something up and will need to reinstall anyaway.

Amadeus said:
QFT

You may try some reg editor apps, but chances are you'll fuck something up and will need to reinstall anyaway.
Or.. he can try to just delete the entire registry and try a re-install.

Start reg-edit from run on your startmenu, select the top-node in the tree and just delete everything. Reboot.

If that doesn't work, only thing left to try is the sandpaper.

Get some friends over and LAN it, you will probably have more players on your LAN than the entire online player base.

Dude, its only freaking 30 Bucks...get off you lazy ass and go mow a Lawn and earn it and buy the game even thought it isn't worth 50 cents.

Back