help me pick what to unlock thx

subvert

Veteran X
what should i unlock first, the medic, sniper or special forces? i play sniper and spec ops the most, but that medic rifle rules

yeah that's what i'm having trouble deciding. i'm looking at the medic rifle because spec ops shouldn't be getting into straight combat much, and sniper default isn't too bad once you learn it, but medics are kinda expected to be in fights for any effectiveness, and the US medic rifle fucking sucks.

this is true, but i always end up being spec ops and the one thing i hate about it is the lack of umpf in the m4 or equivelent

nm i just reminded myself that i usually end up alone and having to fight some armor, i use that spec ops just too much

get the sniper rifle

the guns for the other kits are fine, but the sniper rifles are just shitty

the M95 (sniper unlock) = 1 shot 1 kill. the other guns aren't that different.

I got the L85A1 (medic unlock), and it's a good gun... but I can do just fine with the M16 / AK. I'm really wishing I got that sniper unlock, but I guess I'll just have to wait until I get my next one (sergeant? :()

the thing with the sniper rifle is that if you just stop, take a breath, and aim for the head you can generally kill them before they kill you. taking the time to aim for the head is faster than the 2-3 shots to the torso you'd need otherwise.

if they're trying to shoot with with an assault rifle from 50m+ then first off, they're probably gonna be prone so they'll be easy to hit. secondly, they're gonna hit you maybe once in the time it takes you to actually aim. and you should be hiding well enough that you don't get seen anyway.

yeah but sometimes you can't aim for the head. sometimes just their body / nutbag is exposed

if you can't see their head, then they can't see you. in which case you have plenty of time. and the sniper rifle has plenty of ammo.

Back