[HELP] Google Da Vinci Code Quest

OK. I started doing the Da Vinci Code games on Google and I'm on one of the last ones now and desperately need the infinite knowledge of TW. The question is a riddle, but I can't figure it out.

"It is not less strange that Petrarch never showed this to Boccaccio."

I've looked up works by Petrarch and Boccaccio and can't find anything.

does it tell you to use google book search or just plain old google search? i've solved them all so far, but don't remember that one.

Perfect Prime said:
OK. I started doing the Da Vinci Code games on Google and I'm on one of the last ones now and desperately need the infinite knowledge of TW. The question is a riddle, but I can't figure it out.

"It is not less strange that Petrarch never showed this to Boccaccio."

I've looked up works by Petrarch and Boccaccio and can't find anything.
Look harder. I've done em all so far, and google provided answers for them all.

i'm glad there are no more symbol challenges...the first few were easy, but the last one was a bitch - for me at least..i had to get a few new puzzels...thought it was interesting it appears it is random the # of 'given' symbols they give you...pressing 'new puzzle' several times, sometimes i would get anywhere between 3 and 11 'given' symbols

Got Haggis? said:
i'm glad there are no more symbol challenges...the first few were easy, but the last one was a bitch
I like the symbol challenges more then the others, but yes, that last one was a motherfucker.

looks like maps is going to be the last one.. someof the follow up questions were trickier the 2nd and 3rd round

Update: Well, class ended before I could figure it out and I had to shut down my computer. I restarted the puzzle and it gave me a different question. Once again, I'm stumped...

According to Vol. XXIII of The Eclectic Review, ecclesiastical power of all kinds is an engine of what?

I've checked google books and only volume IV is in there...I've searched the internet and found nothing...Can someone point me in the right direction?

Perfect Prime said:
Update: Well, class ended before I could figure it out and I had to shut down my computer. I restarted the puzzle and it gave me a different question. Once again, I'm stumped...

According to Vol. XXIII of The Eclectic Review, ecclesiastical power of all kinds is an engine of what?

I've checked google books and only volume IV is in there...I've searched the internet and found nothing...Can someone point me in the right direction?
Copy and past the bolded part into google books, then put The Eclectic Review after it, and search, whatever comes up has your answer. ( I had a different question about that book )

Edit: And get that fucking Pikachu out of your sig, seriously, what the FUCK.

Eh, you're probably right...It'll probably be more satisfying to figure it out myself.

Also, I searched google books and it didn't have anything.

And I like my pikachu, he's cute. :sunny:

Edit: figured it out.

Last edited:
Back