Help from you parent types...

so how do I find out who his CO is?

I'm going to call my friend and see when shes getting back in town :/

^^No her sister goes to college. ;)

If she was mature enough to be in college I wouldn't be worried about her fucking her life up. :p

aegisalpha said:
so how do I find out who his CO is?

I'm going to call my friend and see when shes getting back in town :/

^^No her sister goes to college. ;)

If she was mature enough to be in college I wouldn't be worried about her fucking her life up. :p

ask the sister what unit he's in, call the local base, tell them you want to speak to the OIC or the CO for that unit

dont be afraid of someone because of their title

he might be a big pussy, or pedophile

fight him

i would

or if you're too scared get a bunch of friends and jump him then take turns ass-fucking him

Yes to both, let's see whats up.

Going to call her sister and see what kind of action she'd like to take, if she doesn't give a damn then there is no reason for me too.

If she does, I'll see if we can contact his CO.

Thanks guys.

Edit: I know him, and I'm not going to resort to physical violence over this. If someone is going to beat his ass it should be her father doing it (IMO).

Last edited:
1. tip off the police

or

2. tip off his First Seargent

or

3. tip off her parents.

that motherfucker does not belong in this world if he would consider fucking with a 16 yo.

what is his name and where is he stationed, i will call his First sergent for you. email is posty@attbi.com

i have no qualms at all in fucking his pathetic life up.

no offense if you're prior marine...

but that stupid fucking jarhead should know better

wtf

Marines dont look kindly upon this stuff. Call the base and find out who his CO is. Then talk to him about it.

They aren't fucking yet, but he's a guy so I'm sure it's on his mind. He's just been getting her to call him and trying to get her to meet him alone, not cool.

ThrillKillKulT said:
1. tip off the police

or

2. tip off his First Seargent

or

3. tip off her parents.

that motherfucker does not belong in this world if he would consider fucking with a 16 yo.

what is his name and where is he stationed, i will call his First sergent for you. email is posty@attbi.com

i have no qualms at all in fucking his pathetic life up.

nah....forget the parents, tip off his top kick...that will do waaaaay more damage than parents+

Edit: oh wait, local age of consent also matters, so if it's 18 in the state, he's still in shit with the military

Hmm, you sure the age of consent for the military isn't 16?

http://www.ageofconsent.com/military.htm

If so, he has to stick it in her butt to get in shit.

there's also this

"Though not specifically mentioned in this chapter, all disorders and neglects to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces, all conduct of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces, and crimes and offenses not capital, of which persons subject to this chapter may be guilty, shall be taken cognizance of by a general, special or summary court-martial, according to the nature and degree of the offense, and shall be punished at the discretion of that court."

Last edited:
Just for all you teenagers out there who think you're responsible and shouldn't be subjected to restrictions and your parents should leave you alone:

The LARGE majority of the time that this kind of situation happens, the girl gets hurt big-time. And the guy causes it. Every time.

aegis, it's not your responsibility to do anything about it, but you should be commended if you do. No good will come out of the situation. She'll either be hurt a little and mad at her parents a while because she can't see him, or she'll be majorly fucked up and mad at the world for many years. There's no win here, but there is most definitely a lesser of two evils.

--The Poor Idiot

Back