*help* do we buy the car??

LGBR said:
And WHO THE FUCK lets their 15 year old daughter on TW?

That's fucking ASKING for trouble - especially if you're poster as well.

WTF, I go to germany for 1 week, and the sanctity of my home gets invaded by Tribalwar. I do not know what my daughter was thinking:

1. announcing to TW that she is a 15yo girl.

2. giving her aim name out to one or two of you trolls

3. reserved for when i can think of a three.

4. telling one of you in aim that I am her dad. (that is just fucking great now i have to watch what I post here).

She was quite shocked and appalled at some of the responses, I explained to her how internet shutins vent what they normally can't in real life. I can't believe she even remembered TW. about 2-3 years ago she needed help with balancing chemical equations and the only place i knew i would be able to get help was here. She was very impressed evidently with the Intellect here. well that illusion is now dispelled.

BTW, no you will never get any pics or descriptions of my family here, so do not bother asking. i will not even respond faggots.

ThrillKillKulT said:
She was quite shocked and appalled at some of the responses, I explained to her how internet shutins vent what they normally can't in real life. I can't believe she even remembered TW. about 2-3 years ago she needed help with balancing chemical equations and the only place i knew i would be able to get help was here. She was very impressed evidently with the Intellect here. well that illusion is now dispelled.

She could have gotten a pretty straight answer if it weren't for a few things:

1) Uses a screen name that is obviously feminine in nature.
2) Announced she was 15
3) Announced she was a girl
4) wrote in pink
5) Used the term "nana"

If you instructed her in the proper use of an internet forum she would be fine. :)

ThrillKillKulT said:
2. giving her aim name out to one or two of you trolls
She didn't give her name out to a few of us.. she gave it out to anyone that has half a brain to realize her TW name is a typical AOL screenname.

Back