Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to fence I go... Oh God.

Rancher Dan

Jesus++
Veteran XV
Div 1 is in Virginia this weekend. It's been a couple of years since I was
called an aberation of nature by then being the oldest oldfuck to make it out of the pools fencing [strike]snot-nosed children[/strike] Olympic hopefuls a quarter my age... Then doing it again a couple of months later <harrumph!>

I finally healed up from cracked ribs, plantir faciitis, a broken rib, etc. I have been training hard enough that I kicked everyone's ass at the club two nights running, came in second three weeks ago at a North American Cup tournament, and I want to go fight the demi-gods of my sport. One last time.

So far, the comments have been:
My kid: Dad! You're just going to hurt yourself. Act your age.

The BF: Dan! You know you're not going to take it easy. I'm worried that you're going to get hurt. Ask your coach what he thinks.

My coach: Why are you doing this? You've got a chance to medal in the World Championships [grandpa age bracket -- Bleh]. I'm worried you're going to get hurt and fuck up your training schedule.*

Fuck you all. I'm going to drink a fucking gallon of Starbucks fucking espresso, pick up a weapon and go make some little fuck freak out that he got his ass kicked by an old man. Then I'm going to keep doing it until some real goddamn fencer steps up and takes me out.

Wish me luck.

*plus screw up his kid's only real sparring partner.

I gather then you don't fence just to get an épée stuck in your ass?

That's probably gayer than if you did it just to fulfill your gay fantasies.

Gayboy.

I gather then you don't fence just to get an épée stuck in your ass?

That's probably gayer than if you did it just to fulfill your gay fantasies.

Gayboy.

No, I fence for the joy I feel when everything is flowing, the look of frustration or fear on an opponent's face when I do it better than them, and the pride I feel when one of the people I coach gets what I'm trying to teach them and they're able to do it too.

The gay fantasies thing get taken care of by plowing the bf.

you're awesome
please beat some faggot kid to death with your hilt after he submits to the ground
then rape him

show them that their world and reality is bogus

then tell them about the way we can solve our problems

tell them about goshin

You're cool in my book RD. If it's something you would always regret Not doing, then you owe it to yourself to go. If you get hurt, you get hurt. You'll heal, and lesson learned... But if you don't go it might haunt you. Good Luck.

Go hard or go home I say.

<vvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttt> All hail the Hypno-Goshin.

hypnotoad.gif

Good luck.

Is this gay fencing where you use your wieners instead of a épée?

Good luck anyway if it is I guess.

You're cool in my book RD. If it's something you would always regret Not doing, then you owe it to yourself.

Thanks. The family was kind of ticked I left town again this soon after the last time, but they're being awesome about it. One of
my dreams four years ago was to make it into the 32s, and earn national points.

All I have to do is kill most of the people in my pool and win
my first DE. Easy peasy.

Back