Healer ui

Brad998

Contributor
Veteran X
Just got back into the game. I did play a warlock now im thinking healer. Ive gotten a priest up too 27 so far and i plan on raiding as a healer. Now I use to heal back in the day with another priest but that was when mc was still big. What ui do you guys use to help?

Well, until you hit 70 and get involved in the 25-man raids, I'd just stick to the ag_Unitframes raid frames.

For 25-man shit, however, grab Grid. It's very simple and very useful: WoWInterface Downloads : Raid Mods : Grid (should be the latest, where I got mine from)

full6559.jpg

Healbot is good for 5 mans, maybe 10 but any more than that and I hear it starts to lag. Personally I use grid. It's amazing the amount of information you can get from that tiny piece of screen real estate!

grid + clique ftw!

I don't use Grid or Clique or any of that. I don't really think it's necessary at all. I use X-Perl unit and raid frames. Click target, cast heal.

I don't use Grid or Clique or any of that. I don't really think it's necessary at all. I use X-Perl unit and raid frames. Click target, cast heal.

Main problem (pvp) is clicking the target then healing. With Healbot you maintain self target or maintain focus'd healing : aka warrior.

You can't match the efficiency of hover healing a raid group... no matter how 1337 of a click targeting healer you think you is, yo.

- Pallypower
- Grid
- DBM/Bigwig
- Omen
- Aggro
- HealBot <- auto heal target when click on
- Bongos2 <- Action Bar
- Bartender3 <- Move your compass/ action buttons around make more space
- Xperl Raid Frame

Back