Heading to Barcelona and Rome. Need #protips

Rambro

Veteran XV
Went to santorini/Mykonos/Athens last summer and had an amazing time. This year had plans to visiti Kruger and capetown/joburg but my lady is pregger and can't take the shots so we switched to Europe

Definitely planning to see FC Barcelona, Vatican, and monuments in Rome but what else?

KILL A BUNCH OF ITALIAN WOPS SLICE THEM UP AND CAVE THEY HEADS IN FUCKIN INBRED MUSLIM POPULATION .

save your money for your unborn kids

that way they have something and you can break that cycle of black poverty you cry so much about

or blow it......take lots of selfies....buy a matching nike hat and cry that blacks can't get ahead

9aa1f5fa5fe31c3c7dd185fe876fe51b94cae514d8c8b9af5e1edc7b635a76f6.jpg

Went to santorini/Mykonos/Athens last summer and had an amazing time. This year had plans to visiti Kruger and capetown/joburg but my lady is pregger and can't take the shots so we switched to Europe

Definitely planning to see FC Barcelona, Vatican, and monuments in Rome but what else?

Why didnt you go to Africa even if she is pregnant? Or leave her behind.

You're talking alot of shit in this thread, asshole.

So it's confirmed....I'm black (DNA results) by Rambro - TribalWar Forums

DONT WORRY ALL THE FUKIN TRASH BOAT WHITE NIGGER MICS ALL THINK IM CRAZY BECAUSE I PINNED THE KNIFE TOTTING MIGRANT MEXICANTS TO LOCKERS FOR THEM

#JUSTICE SERVED

They don't like black people in Spain, you should have gone to Africa.

Actually they don't like Hollywood blacks in Africa either

Back