HDMI question

E|C-Simplex

Veteran X
I wanted to get an hdmi cable for my DVD player to my 1080i TV. Was looking online and they had alot of different ones and just wanted to make sure i got the right ones. Both connections are males and not the DVI ones.

Yea im a moron with HDMI they had ones with 1 HDMI and 1 with DVI just wanted to make sure, if the males are all the same or if the male/male are made for different reasons

I'm sure those Rosewills are going to work, but that brand is neweggs "off brand" and quality may or may not be there.

Get the gold-pressed latinum 2-inch monster cables and then just keep coupling them with copper-pressed platinum connectors until you reach the desired length.

I bought mine off of eBay for a grand total of 9 dollars for 3 - 3' HDMI cables and 3 - 6' cables and 1 - 9' cable.

What from I understand, the quality (brand) of HDMI cable is not significant if the distance is short. But if you wanted to connect something further away, you need to spend the money. So I went with a cheap HDMI cable as well for my setup at home.

Back