hay does anyone watch motogp

Obama_smugdog.jpg

Cool man. I've been to the USGP at Laguna 3 or 4 times. Always a lot of fun. Sachsenring is a bad ass track with a lot of passing areas. Have fun :)

yeah i love it.
Have had a MotogP online pass for the last 3 years. (I don't get the speed channel ;`{ )

At laguna they sell pit passes which are a must for any big fan. You can spend the entire day if you want behind the garages. It's a fan area that's between the garages and the riders motorhomes. You'll DEFINITELY get to see the riders up close and personal, autographs galore. I got to shake Loris' hand which was cool because he's one of my favorite riders. Valentino is ALWAYS mobbed. GL getting that snuggle.

I went to the inaugural Indianapolis race... the saturday practice day was beautiful, but the sunday race was a shitstorm of heavy rain and lightning. Good times regardless.

Nice!

I went to the first Laguna race when they brought it back to the states a few years ago. Had a great spot at the corkscrew.
Watch every race I can but I hate Speed's coverage of the races.

I used to have the online pass but had to trim my budget while in school.

Rossi is a god

HD motogp.com pass always :)

Screw speed, and while life races are fun, been to a few and I prefer the coverage and comfort of my home.

Well it's not really what you'd expect for HD on a TV as it's a live web stream. But it's pretty damn good quality. Certainly better than any torrent you'll find and there are no commercials.

It's a little over 100$ with the conversion from euros.

Aside from the annoying commercial breaks I like watching Speed coverage in HD, the picture quality is superb.

Ya but when are going to fucking commercial right as 2nd place overtakes the leader with 3 laps to go I want to fucking shoot someone

Ya but when are going to fucking commercial right as 2nd place overtakes the leader with 3 laps to go I want to fucking shoot someone
Yeah it's pretty fucking brutal. They must not fucking have anybody actually paying attention to the race to decide when to throw in commercials.

I don't get it, they really should allot more time to the race recaps and just PAUSE the fucking shit when they cut to commercial.

I think any race over say... 1.5 hrs is boring as shit. It's like basketball; just give me the last 10 mins and I'm happy.

Back