[Hawt] Where is this cosplay outfit from?

I guess what boggles my mind is most of these girls are fucking smokin' hot. Why the fuck do they dance in nerd circles..

I don't know a single hot girl that likes anime. but I know plenty of pimply nerd-virgins who do...

Yet you rarely see pimply nerd virgins dressed like their favorite anime/game character.

These are the best of the best though. For every one hot chick there are dozens of uggo fatt chicks. Even the uggos get to be the center of attention when they dress like sluts and nerdcons. So the hot ones must be some kind of ultra attention whores.

These are the best of the best though. For every one hot chick there are dozens of uggo fatt chicks. Even the uggos get to be the center of attention when they dress like sluts and nerdcons. So the hot ones must be some kind of ultra attention whores.

Thats the point, for example the girl in the OP is hot enough she could be the center of attention anywhere she goes. She could get any dick she wanted.

WHY TEASE THE FUCKING NERD VIRGINS.. OUR LIVES SUCK ENOUGH WITHOUT HER HELP@!!!11

it's just possible that the chicks that are hot in those outfits don't dress like that everywhere they go, and may just look pretty plain normally.

possible.

The girl in the OP would look hot in anything she wore. Fucking coveralls and a flannel shirt and I would still drool.

It's also possible that some of these chicks do it as a job. Booth babes, or promo girls.

Nerds are pretty prone to buy shit from hot chicks.

A lot of the hot chicks get paid to dress up like that.

Also, a lot of chicks are actually somewhat interested in things like video games/anime/etc. It's just it's not socially acceptable and chicks try to be what most of the better looking guys want them to be, stupid and hot.

That and most nerdvirgins don't know how to peel themselves away from games/anime/etc. long enough to give a chick the proper attention she wants.

I guess what boggles my mind is most of these girls are fucking smokin' hot. Why the fuck do they dance in nerd circles..

I don't know a single hot girl that likes anime. but I know plenty of pimply nerd-virgins who do...

Yet you rarely see pimply nerd virgins dressed like their favorite anime/game character.

You also have to expect a reasonable portion of them to be professionally paid models.

You also have to expect a reasonable portion of them to be professionally paid models.

Very true. I mean I can understand why an uggo would do it. She needs all the help she can get.

P.S. Mantua you're an idiot. Thinking an asian is hot doesn't make me an "otaku"

no cosplay thread should be without cammy. :D

omgcammy215229958p.jpg

My wife watches anime. She's plenty hot. There are a couple cuties I work with who are anime nerds too.

Also, you meant to say bottles the mind.. Get it right.

what do you guys find so attractive about girls in costumes?

The girls are attractive and the costumes don't have much fabric.

Plus, if you play a game or watch a show enough to have a decent interest, it's just fucking cool to see a character you enjoy brought to life in a manner your penis could enjoy.

Back