Having a dog or cat spayed or neutered

Part of the definition of living the ability to reproduce. Since my roommate had his dog spayed, it can no longer reproduce and therefore is not living. I now refer to his dog as "ZOMBIE DOG"!!!!!

The FIRST thing a dog trainer asks when dealing with dogs with behavioral issues is "Is the dog neutered?"

There really aren't any benefits to keeping them unaltered aside from feeling better about yourself.

from quick research the disadvantages out wiegh the benefits for the animal, and actually are more at risk for cancers in that area for cats anyways. dogs will lick their balls no matter what.
by far the best advantage is control
do i cut the tongue off my new born baby for unability to control its whining, or chop my sons balls off for leaving jizz rags in the hamper?

Your "quick research" is probably just garbage spewed by men who feel threatened by the thought of neutering. Neutering your pet does not make you less of a man. All the legitimate research says less health risks if you neuter/spay.

Part of the definition of living the ability to reproduce. Since my roommate had his dog spayed, it can no longer reproduce and therefore is not living. I now refer to his dog as "ZOMBIE DOG"!!!!!
do you have downs?

Would you want to deal with a raging hormonal teenage daughter or son for 14 years?

That's what an unfixed animal is like. Cubed.

IF (BIG IF) you can act the alpha, you can handle it. If not, do the right thing and get your animal spayed or neutered.

FWIW - My female is dog is spayed. Simply because she is allowed inside at night and I didn't want to have to deal with the bitch occasionally being in heat for the next few years. It's a PITA. Especially as it's damn near impossible to keep every male dog for miles around coming to get some pussy.

I have a purebred German Shepherd.. but i didnt get him to whore him out for money. Neutering your dog could avoid testicular issues and prostate cancers. It curves their appetite to find a female and mate, which means could save you a back gate if your dog is a monster. It is just healthier for them.

I have a purebred German Shepherd.. but i didnt get him to whore him out for money. Neutering your dog could avoid testicular issues and prostate cancers. It curves their appetite to find a female and mate, which means could save you a back gate if your dog is a monster. It is just healthier for them.

So does their appetite do a sharp curve or a shallow curve? All the way around? Homo-dog?

Our dogs live outside and wander 100's of acres so they have never been neutered.

However, if I had an inside male dog I would consider it. If it was female, no question
Cats get their shit chopped either way.

So does their appetite do a sharp curve or a shallow curve? All the way around? Homo-dog?

Well when he had his balls his dick was out all the time.. Now its reduced by at least 75%.. Took about a month and a half. He used to chase my cat all the time but he dont pay as much attention to her anymore and doesnt snap at her like he used to. Before he was really wild. Like jump on you and put his paws on your chest try to heard you while you are walking in open areas.. that curved alot! he doesnt jump anymore. Im glad i got him done because he is alot more clam now and listens more now that he isnt full of testosterone.

Back