Have you switched from Spectrum to AT&T Fiber?

I'm not unhappy with Spectrum. I've been using them since they were Brighthouse and Roadrunner before that. But for the same price AT&T will do 500 up/down

I'm in an early Sonic neighborhood. Fiber getting worn out from all those mega hurts.

Wish it was available here, phone company has been pushing a lot of fiber around lately, but not up and running yet.
Mediacom cable is still the best option. :ugh:

Maybe next month it will improve..

Beginning on or about May 15, 2024, we will no longer offer Internet 300 service. As a current subscriber to this service, you will begin to receive our new internet service- Internet 500. The speeds associated with your account will increase from your current download speed of 300 Mbps to a new download speed of up to 500 Mbps and your current upload speed will increase from 20 Mbps to a new upload speed of up to 30 Mbps! In addition, your monthly downstream usage allowance will increase from 750 GB to 2000 GB.

In conjunction with these service enhancements, the retail price of Internet 500 will become $99.99. However, as a loyal Mediacom customer, we will be applying a $10 loyalty credit to your account for the next 12 months to partially offset this pricing change.

K8QQF4v.jpg

t-mobile fiber just got ~laid~ in my hood, they r currently securing it from feral crackheads and i will b subscribing ~soonly~

Spectrum is literally the only option we have right now. Ting, AT&T, Google and Verizon all have fiber less than a mile from us but have refused to do anything to come closer for the past 3+ years.
We're supposedly on the 900/100 plan, and this is about as good as it ever gets.
1714258125440.png

swtiched from crapcast to metronet/michigan/ill/IN fiber. I'm paying 111 for 1megabit but I can pay less because holy shit I dont use anywhere near that. But Im soo hapy they ran fiber I dont give a fuck and want to reward them with my dollars.

1714290751001.png
I'm not even sure this is going to post properly hello new tw
edit: it posted properly hello odio how are you

Back