Has anyone seen the moive....

The Terminal with Tom Hanks??? Getting ready to go see a movie tonight..... and my bf says it's between Dodgeball or The Terminal. Wanted to get some info.... Thanks in advance. :)

i saw dodgeball instead of the terminal, and dodgeball was cool ... all depends on what type of movie you're looking for heh

I saw both Dodgeball and Terminal. Terminal was alright, but I was disapointed. I expected better from a Hanks / Speilberg film.

I laughed my ass off at Dodgeball.

Yeah I heard Dodgeball was good... but HE'S the one picking the movie. Normally I would say screw it, let's go see that movie but it is Father's Day so I have to be nice to him... for once. :D

Dodgeball = good

Terminal = a movie about an airport that was a blatant ripoff of a real life incident

Go see The Terminal. Dodgeball was decent but I'm getting really tired of these movies that use stupid comedy to try and be funny.

Terminal is alright, nothing too special. It tries really hard to have all these cute moments, and most of them are pretty dumb--but the movie as a whole isn't bad (Hanks carries most of it surprise surprise)

Automatic Jack said:
Dodgeball isn't good, it's bad. But it's fucking hilarious. I'm sure The Terminal is good, but it looks boring and not hilarious.
You really are stupid.

or sarcastic

Terminal was good. Ignoring some of the end stuff between Hanks and the chick, it was a very entertaining movie. I enjoy Tom Hanks' stuff, so I'll probably buy it once it comes out on DVD.

Dodgeball... I hate Ben Stiller, so I'd give this movie a thumbs down without ever seeing it.

*Edit* :wave: Pebbs!

Haven't seen either.. but Terminal is the one of the two I am probably gonna bother catching at the movies.

OMG It's Blitzkrieg!! :wave:

Dodgeball won out.... his friend told him it was a funny movie so that made up his mind for him. I swear.... can't think for himself. :p

Back