Has absent always been an anti-semitic cockholster?

No... he used to be an anti-islamic cockholster.

In fact he was banned, but that didn't stop him from registering a whole slew of smurf accounts just to post about it. He sounded pretty earnest too, and he definitely wasn't alone...

There were others? Wait I think I recall Obidon or whatever his name spewing filth in a similar fashion...or am I mistaken?

Absent needs to be tied and gagged and left alone, in a room with Ron Jeremy for a couple hours:D

Muslims are the offspring of jews.

Their two religions are equally disgusting and violent towards unbelievers.

Well that doesn't say anything. If you are white, stop being a fucking idiot and realize that the jews are TRYING TO DESTROY OUR RACE. The high finance jews are raping our economies and manufacturing bases. They're sowing chaos and discord in our nations, with the genocide of WHITES as their final goal.

Right on , negro.

Come to think of it. How boring would the world be, if EVERYONE looked like some pale ass white christian eh?

That would of ruined a couple fetishes of mine right there:D

Muslims are the offspring of jews.

Their two religions are equally disgusting and violent towards unbelievers.

So are Christians...we are all, as the Muslims say, "Children of the Book" by necessity, if you hate Muslims because of it's origins, you must in turn hate Christians as well as Christians are an offshoot of Judaism.

And actually if you look at history, it is in fact Christians who are the most violent towards non-believers. Look at the Reconquista in Spain, the Inquisition, and the Crusades.

Come on if you're going to argue something know your history.

absent is trolling

unfortunately, it's a very unimaginative and repetitive troll with absolutely no new material. he just posts racism, and when people disagree he calls them jews, niggers or names of ethnicities.  he'll call me a jew 

he's kinda fun to poke, but if he continues to shit over the euro2008 thread i'm putting him on ignore (at least till the end of the tourney anyway)

absent is trolling

unfortunately, it's a very unimaginative and repetitive troll with absolutely no new material. he just posts racism, and when people disagree he calls them jews, niggers or names of ethnicities.  he'll call me a jew 

he's kinda fun to poke, but if he continues to shit over the euro2008 thread i'm putting him on ignore (at least till the end of the tourney anyway)

Absolutely he's trolling, but I enjoy putting all this useless information I've learned to use to counter his anti-semetic jargon.

Back