Harmless Automotive Revenge

RiSe226

Veteran X
I know, I know, the one rule is never mess with a man's ride but I've already been messed with in an unacceptable way (shaving cream in the middle of the day). I've thought about ways to exact my revenge in a harmless way, no paint damage or costly clearing of sugar from the fuel tank, but I can't come up with anything that is inconvienencing enough and harmless at the same time. Help me TW.

Spoiler

Swamp Kitten said:
what exactly is "shaving cream in the middle of the day" ?

shaving cream on the surface of the car in the middle of the day, when left for an extended amount of time will ruin the paint of the car. Also, shut the fuck up member.

We always did the vasoline on the door handles and drew big dicks all over the windows with either soap or deoderant.

chocolate syrup/pudding on the windshield
vaseline on the windshield
lots and lots of TP, but wet it down afterword (maybe vaseline on the windows then tp everything so it gets stuck on the windows

actually, another one that doesn't sound real bad, but it is a pain in the ass to clean off is scotch tape all of the glass surfaces of the car. with little strips of scotch tape. It took me about 3 hours to get it all off. (1 year later i still have a little spec of tabe on my back window (i just noticed it when i was cleaning out my car the other day)).

edit: didn't read the thread... but as you can see vasiline is the way to go

lick gummy bears or jolley ranchers and stick like 20 to his windshield early in the day. after an hour or so, they'll harden and attach to the point that trying to take them off cracks the windshield, unless you use hot water to melt the bond

which most people don't know, they just try and pull them off like nothing.

RiSe226 said:
I know, I know, the one rule is never mess with a man's ride but I've already been messed with in an unacceptable way (shaving cream in the middle of the day). I've thought about ways to exact my revenge in a harmless way, no paint damage or costly clearing of sugar from the fuel tank, but I can't come up with anything that is inconvienencing enough and harmless at the same time. Help me TW.

Spoiler
from personal experience this is what you need to do:

get a SLIME tire repair kit and simply use the tool to included to extract the valve from the tire. all the air will come out in a whoosh. he'll be fucked since his tire is dead but if he has a spare and isn't trying to get to work it'll be fine.

furthermore this is nothing like slashing a tire. the tire is in fine condition and a quick (and cheap) trip to any local shop will have a new valve in there for just a few bucks (the cost of washing your car at a nice place for example).

its my car revenge weapon of choice b/c it makes ppl shit their pants but isn't so bad in the long run.

break a beer bottle, and scratch up his car with the result. then put the broken glass under the tires.

oh wait, that happened to me :(

triple said:
break a beer bottle, and scratch up his car with the result. then put the broken glass under the tires.

oh wait, that happened to me :(

I am shocked that you would irritate someone to that point.

Shocked.

Oh yeah, remove the valve stem (thing that lets in you inflate the tire). That way, when the tire goes flat, he can't reinflate it till he gets another valve stem. It'll force him to use his spare.

Back