hardly working...

kicker

Veteran XV
So as i was sitting here at my part time job at my school i realized that i don't actually work at all. My day is pretty much summed up by that of what peter said in office space. i generally come in 30 - 45 minutes late every day and don't do shit. So this combined with someone asking me if i was working hard or hardly working i came to the conclusion that i work hard to hardly work.

I really hate this job but it's so cushy that i can't really afford to quit because 1) it'd be stupid, and 2) well it'd be stupid.

just wondering if the rest of working TW "works hard to hardly work" or if they actually perform their job as expected.

well.. i am the outreach/public relations director's assistant.. so i help her organize events and booths to be set up at college fairs and other business fairs around the area. i order give aways for said events, update databases call people and try to get them to give us stuff. I also help with tracking all our scholarship winners. So basically it's all shit work and it really really sucks..

Like i said, I spend most of my day working to hardly work...

Back