Happy International Women's Day

Funny---International-Womens-Day.jpg

Here is my take on this stupid shit - I love women. I respect women. I do not identify any woman I have as a friend/co-worker with someone who would miss a day of work thinking some stupid strike would do anything. And - none of them did. Most of them didn't know anything about this dumbass thing.

I believe there are probably a small percentage of stupid fucking women who think this is a good idea and get other women convinced this is a good idea. And then there are the rest of the hard working - couldn't give a fuck - are totally happy with their lives types.

Strikes are for pussies. If you don't like where you work - leave. Go get another job. Save us the tears.

What do women not have in 2017?

They complain they aren't CEOs? Seriously, that's your main gripe in America? That means you're 10000 miles ahead of all other women in the world.

"International" :lol:

I asked my wife when international Men's day was.

Apparently it's all the rest of the time, I seriously doubt that.

Women's day is about celebrating equality, so we nominate a certain day to be specifically all about women ....

female logic

u know it was original Working Women's day, I guess they changed it b/c now all they want to do is be paid to not work (paid maternity leave)

Here is my take on this stupid shit - I love women. I respect women. I do not identify any woman I have as a friend/co-worker with someone who would miss a day of work thinking some stupid strike would do anything. And - none of them did. Most of them didn't know anything about this dumbass thing.

I believe there are probably a small percentage of stupid fucking women who think this is a good idea and get other women convinced this is a good idea. And then there are the rest of the hard working - couldn't give a fuck - are totally happy with their lives types.

Strikes are for pussies. If you don't like where you work - leave. Go get another job. Save us the tears.

This.

I worked a full shift and some extra cos my homie at work got sick and had to split.

And I didn't even know this stupidity was a thing. smh.

I asked my wife when international Men's day was.

Apparently it's all the rest of the time, I seriously doubt that.

Women's day is about celebrating equality, so we nominate a certain day to be specifically all about women ....

female logic

u know it was original Working Women's day, I guess they changed it b/c now all they want to do is be paid to not work (paid maternity leave)

November 19.

Fully support both days highlighting issues that affect either sex. Don't be mad women have got their shit together better tho.

Glib gender politics like 'every day is man's day' is bullshit and demeans the concept of both days.

Dunno why women are striking on these days, seems dumb, and counter productive.

Last edited:
Back