[happy easter] Pakistan Playground Explosion Leaves at Least 50 Dead

midst1

Veteran-4
_88964297_93e195e2-fc45-44a1-9248-f38e34747384.jpg

A powerful blast ripped through a public park in the eastern Pakistani city of Lahore on Sunday evening, killing at least 52 people and wounding at least 200, including women and children, rescue workers and officials said.

The blast, apparently caused by a suicide bomber, occurred in a parking lot at Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park, one of the largest parks in Lahore, the capital of Punjab Province, said Haider Ashraf, a senior police official in Lahore.

The park is frequented both by residents and visitors to the city, and is popular with families.

“It was a soft target. Innocent women and children and visitors from other cities have been targeted,” Mr. Ashraf said. “Apparently, it seems like a suicide attack.”

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the blast at the 67-acre park, which has walking paths as well as rides for children. The explosion coincided with violence in other parts of the country as hundreds of protesters took to the streets to condemn the Feb. 29 execution of Malik Mumtaz Hussain Qadri, who had killed Salmaan Taseer, a governor who had campaigned for changes in the country’s blasphemy laws, in January 2011.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/28/w...-pakistan-park.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

muslims attacking muslims what has the world come to :boohoo:

also happy easter

White terrorists tend to blow up symbols directly related to their manifesto... they blow up military and government installations or act against the source of their frustrations directly... like shooting up their place of work full of the people that pissed them off...

Jihadi's pick the most vulnerable and usually the least connected targets... public spaces and playgrounds. Things that can't be defended and are unlikely to fight back.

It's a lot harder to blow up the thing that ultimately symbolizes your enemy when you have to drive through a hailstorm of .50 caliber machine gun fire while weaving through concrete barriers.... an open playground full children is so much simpler.

It also plays way better on CNN... win/win.

Never mind that it has zero influence on resolving your jihad and is more likely to galvanize your foes against you, furthering the continued cycle of violence. Who cares though right? You just blew yourself up! It's no longer your concern who has to literally pick up the pieces afterwards. Where's my 72 virgins?

Last edited:
i need to build a DMR so i will be able to pin these dune coons down at 800+ yds from my Whitelantis compound

maybe just a bolt action 308 w/ api black tips

no kebabs here bro

Terrorists branching out to the east. Afghanistan is the home of terrorism, so it only makes sense they would branch out to their neighbor to the east and keep going to India.

White terrorists tend to blow up symbols directly related to their manifesto... they blow up military and government installations or act against the source of their frustrations directly... like shooting up their place of work full of the people that pissed them off...

Jihadi's pick the most vulnerable and usually the least connected targets... public spaces and playgrounds. Things that can't be defended and are unlikely to fight back.

It's a lot harder to blow up the thing that ultimately symbolizes your enemy when you have to drive through a hailstorm of .50 caliber machine gun fire while weaving through concrete barriers.... an open playground full children is so much simpler.

It also plays way better on CNN... win/win.

Never mind that it has zero influence on resolving your jihad and is more likely to galvanize your foes against you, furthering the continued cycle of violence. Who cares though right? You just blew yourself up! It's no longer your concern who has to literally pick up the pieces afterwards. Where's my 72 virgins?

Liberals keep talking about white terrorist as if they are blowing shit up on the same frequency as these other shitbags. "Whites religious freaks are blowing up abortion clinics, burning down black churches, and McVEY...So lets be more tolerant!"

When was that?

hellsfury is a jew

he can't speak politically without attacking Whites no matter how irrelevant they are to the topic at hand

hellsfury is a jew

he can't speak politically without attacking Whites no matter how irrelevant they are to the topic at hand

I'm not attacking whites.

Exercise some reading comprehension. I said white people are unlikely to blow up a playground full of children to make a point. Only jihadists do that.

64 less future terrorists. new plan should be dropping thousands of suicide vests all over the middle east, and let them blow each other up

Back