Happy Birthday OLD-skul!

hey old skul you should come to akron sometime

and we should cuddle

He's like 50 right?

sargonnas9 (28) , RadianT- (26) , JiggaMan (25) , Gasper (22) , ShatteredX (22) , Longinus (21) , PuddingDisease (21)

according to TW it's not even his bday, i call shenanigans!

btw thanks guys

41 today

kind of a pointless birthday....not like I hit a new decade, not a transition of any kind

It's like "congrats, you're not dead yet"

any new body pains you want to talk about?

Yeah. I threw my lower back out a couple of months ago sneezing. That's a lot better now but it still hurts.

Worse is my neck. I just have constant pain and it's not going away. It's a pain that starts at the right side of the base of my skull and goes down in a line to my mid-back, and also branches out to my right arm and goes down to my elbow. It fucking sucks, since I think it's from playing guitar.

If I can't play guitar, I will be one unhappy motherfucker.

Also, my left ear has about 20% left in it. I'm practically deaf on that side unless I blow air through my eustachian tube. My right ear is doing okay, though.

I've gained like 25 lbs in the last year, so I'm fat again. I need to get out and hike. Work has tied me to my desk though.

Also I have this stupid heart condition known is mitral valve prolapse, which makes my chest hurt every now and again and fakes me out thinking I'm having heart problems. Which my doc assures me over and over that no, I'm not having heart problems, stop worrying so much.

Turning 20 was great. Turning 30 was even better. Turning 40, and now 41...sorta sucks. I can't wait for 50 and then on to 60!

Yeah. I threw my lower back out a couple of months ago sneezing. That's a lot better now but it still hurts.

Worse is my neck. I just have constant pain and it's not going away. It's a pain that starts at the right side of the base of my skull and goes down in a line to my mid-back, and also branches out to my right arm and goes down to my elbow. It fucking sucks, since I think it's from playing guitar.

If I can't play guitar, I will be one unhappy motherfucker.

Also, my left ear has about 20% left in it. I'm practically deaf on that side unless I blow air through my eustachian tube. My right ear is doing okay, though.

I've gained like 25 lbs in the last year, so I'm fat again. I need to get out and hike. Work has tied me to my desk though.

Also I have this stupid heart condition known is mitral valve prolapse, which makes my chest hurt every now and again and fakes me out thinking I'm having heart problems. Which my doc assures me over and over that no, I'm not having heart problems, stop worrying so much.

Turning 20 was great. Turning 30 was even better. Turning 40, and now 41...sorta sucks. I can't wait for 50 and then on to 60!

1) Happy Birthday, Kid
2) Wow - you are fucked up
3) Fix that shit - stat

oyy, i bought one of those mattress pads with the memory foam and since then i don't have backaches anymore. give it a try old man

Back