Hand hovering

Do any of you have friends who consistently hover their hands above a girls shoulder when taking a picture with a female? It's not like you're putting your hand down her skirt, what is the big deal about touching someones shoulder?

File-photo:
128918875370989522.jpg

I did that back when I was scared of girls because my mother and the retards from New Life Church (the infamous Ted Haggard's crew) had me thoroughly convinced that touching a girl constituted rape.

I got over it after I raped a few girls for real.

Do any of you have friends who consistently hover their hands above a girls shoulder when taking a picture with a female? It's not like you're putting your hand down her skirt, what is the big deal about touching someones shoulder?

File-photo:
128918875370989522.jpg

I hate being touched by people I don't know, or don't like. If I like you, go ahead, but if not I'm liable to bite.

as long as you're not a man, or ugly, or fat, or smell bad, you can touch me

Last edited:
I dislike being touched, but I don't flip out when I do. Though that hand hovering shit is gay, give a firm pat faggots.

There is some vid of Sarko trying to sake some old man's hand and the man says "No, dont touch me, your dirty me." and Sarko tells him to fuck off.

If someone touches me on the shoulder they unleash a automatic violent reaction and typically I kick their ass in slow motion

If someone touches me on the shoulder they unleash a automatic violent reaction and typically I kick their ass in slow motion

TW needs a "like" button under each post.

Just when you think this place can't get any gayer, here I am with another idea.

I don't take pictures with girls that often. I would put my hand on their shoulder if the situation warranted it.

TW needs a "like" button under each post.

Just when you think this place can't get any gayer, here I am with another idea.

On the RPG-A Forums, each post has a smite/exalt feature button. Each member has a 12 hour limit before he can use this feature again. My karma rating is currently 0.

I dislike being touched, but I don't flip out when I do. Though that hand hovering shit is gay, give a firm pat faggots.

It can be awkward with people you're not good friends with, but I'm man enough to deal with it. And yeah, if you're gonna put your hand on my shoulder, do it firmly, like a man.

Back