[Halp!] Building a Computer, how does this look?

the computer case comes with a 500w psu already. you might get a better case without a psu for the same price

the computer case comes with a 500w psu already. you might get a better case without a psu for the same price

Lian-Lis never come with PSUs.

[edit] Didn't see TC edit. :eek:

Donkey, you plan on OCing that proc? e4400 procs can easily hit 3GHz and above (being a true Allendale and not a neutered Conroe). Get a Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 and OC away. :p

Last edited:
It basically looks like you suck at DotA, and your prospects don't seem to be improving in the near future.

you should not waste your money, because your current rig runs dota fine, and there's nothing else you need to be doing on your comp

Yeah but my processer is fucking shit atm. 2.4 ghz and dying.
And because of that, I need to upgrade everyfuckingthing else.

Donkey, you plan on OCing that proc? e4400 procs can easily hit 3GHz and above (being a true Allendale and not a neutered Conroe). Get a Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 and OC away. :p

I will overclock if needed, but what the hell is a Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3?

If you already have a GPU, then the Gigabyte is probably the better choice on the mother board. The one you listed is OEM, and the comments from other buyers say it comes in bubble wrap. I've never heard of buying an OEM motherboard. I like the idea of going with Intel if you want to start with the onboard X3000 GPU, then buy a better card once Crysis comes out. But like I said, in your case you already have a GPU. If I was going with the Intel board, I'd buy one in a new box.

Back